1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found Klim Latitude - Large

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by gary_a_gooner, Jul 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gary_a_gooner

gary_a_gooner LOST

Oddometer:
    Hey all--

Looking to do a trip in the fall and need a jacket. I've decided to go with a Klim Latitude as it's got good reviews as a good shell with room for layers underneath.

In terms of sizing, I have an athletic-ish build with a 41 inch chest and 31-32 inch waist. I've tried on a few jackets in the past and a lot of mediums are a little tight on the shoulders but good around the gut. Large jackets fit better up top and pretty loose below. I currently wear a large Rev'it AirWave and am pleased with the fit. Since the plan is to use the Latitude mostly in cooler weather, I think large is the way to go.

Let me know if you have one available and any feedback on sizing.

Thanks!
  2. gary_a_gooner

gary_a_gooner LOST

Oddometer:
    Found. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.