1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale KLR650 suspension: custom Race Tech shock & DRZ400SM front end

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by 65matt, Jun 3, 2021.

1. 65matt

65matt Adventurer

Oddometer:
    IMG_7129.JPG IMG_7125.JPG IMG_7123.JPG I never finished my KLR650 project, and so I'm selling all the parts off of it.

The rear shock was custom built by Dingo Moto a few years back. Its a CR125 with remote reservoir. It has the stock KLR spring with a spring rate of 5.1 kg/mm. It was bolted on the bike but never ridden. It has Race Tech gold valves in it and a remote reservoir with adjustment knobs. $300 plus shipping.

DRZ400 SM triple tree, custom modified by Emig Racing to fit the KLR650. It also includes the Protaper bars. $300 plus shipping.

DRZ400SM forks in good condition, includes the fork guards $300 plus shipping

Wheels and tires are sold.

View attachment 3007458 View attachment 3007459 Capture.PNG View attachment 3007466
    Surcease likes this.
  2. bdudley

bdudley Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Dm on the way for wheels.
  3. PitMyShants!

PitMyShants! Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Any chance you'd separate out the protaper bar + clamps? Are they 7/8" or fat?
  4. a0193420

a0193420 n00b

Oddometer:
    I'd be all over the DRZ400SM front end, can't use the triple clamps since they are mod'ed for a KLR. Will you ship those up to Canada? Paypal?