Kriega OS-Platform for 16-22mm racks

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by mondofresh, Mar 24, 2019.

1. mondofresh

mondofresh Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Does anyone know why the Kriega OS plates for 16-22 racks are impossible to find / delayed availability?

I've got touratech racks on my '17 Honda AT and would really like to mount Kriega OS bags.

Thanks so much for any intel/theories that you might have!
  2. zknezo

zknezo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    They just released an updated design for '19.
    The old stock of the '18 design probably sold out before the new stock was available.

The same thing happened to me last year when they went from the '17 design to the '18 design.
  3. UPSHIFT_D

UPSHIFT_D n00b

Oddometer:
    Apologies for the lack of inventory! We should have them available in the U.S. once again in the next 2-3 weeks.

A large amount of the newer 16-20mm Racks Arrived in the US but were immediately depleted by some of the larger retailers -- The locations that accept pre-orders generally have first go at it and depleted our stock within 3 days, but now that the initial batch is filled we should see them available consistently for the rest of the year as manufacturing catches up.
  4. mondofresh

Oddometer:
    Any updates on this? Seems like still no availability on these in the US. Thanks for any info you can provide. I really want to do some touring now that the weather is better.
  5. mondofresh

Oddometer:
  6. UPSHIFT_D

UPSHIFT_D n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey Mondofresh,

We've been sending out shipments this week to a variety of retailers who have had the platforms backordered for a bit. We have a few more shipments leaving our warehouses today as well. We have limited insight into order fulfillment once the platforms leave our warehouses to the retailers, but if you'd like to, shoot us a PM with the retailer and order# you have on hand and we'll reach out to the retailer to see what the hold up may be.

Cheers!
  7. swimmer

swimmer armchair asshole

Oddometer:
    You may consider starting a new catch-all Kriega thread in the vendors section since the previous distributor left the scene and that existing, old thread. It was a pretty useful resource for anyone needing info on Kriega products. Plus you can inform us on new products which probably shouldn't been done in the equipment section.
    UPSHIFT_D likes this.