KTM 390 Adventurer

Discussion in 'Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports' started by Florida Lime, Dec 13, 2016.

  1. Florida Lime

    Florida Lime Long timer

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2008
    Oddometer:
    8,512
    Location:
    As stated and not often enough in Robbinsville, NC
    #1
    TAS and cyclopathic like this.
  2. cyclopathic

    cyclopathic Long timer

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Oddometer:
    7,155
    Looking good
    #2
  3. JustKip

    JustKip Long timer

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2007
    Oddometer:
    8,316
    Location:
    Fresno, CA
    Really belongs in "Thumpers", along with the 310GS, but this one has my attention more than the other 2
    #3
  4. Florida Lime

    Florida Lime Long timer

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2008
    Oddometer:
    8,512
    Location:
    As stated and not often enough in Robbinsville, NC
    It was a tough call - I considered both places. :hmmmmm

    :D
    #4
  5. JustKip

    JustKip Long timer

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2007
    Oddometer:
    8,316
    Location:
    Fresno, CA
    Agreed
    It's kinda a new category of lite adventure bike, and engine configuration isn't really a defining factor
    #5
  6. TAS

    TAS Been here awhile

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2005
    Oddometer:
    546
    Location:
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    I'm liking this!
    #6
  7. Sock Monkey

    Sock Monkey 99% bullshitter...the other 1% is just lies

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2007
    Oddometer:
    3,135
    Location:
    SF Bay Area, CA, USA, Earth
    My wallet didn't need to see this. Look away tiny wallet, look away!!!!! :lol3:lol3:lol3

    -SM
    #7