KTM 625sxc

Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by manoir, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Piedrosa

Piedrosa Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sorry about the delay but I have a 112 also.
  2. Parx400

Parx400 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    This bike is great. Had a great time riding in NV this weekend.

For those of you with the FCR and the JD jetting kit, how often do you run the blue needle? I found it to be way rich, even under the 80 degree cut off JD recommends.

I also think the 45 pilot may be rich at altitude when it’s hot out. It sure starts easy.

I had these same issues with my 450. Ended up always running the red needle and sticking with a 42 pilot.
  3. NitroAcres

NitroAcres MotoBiggots Suck Supporter

Oddometer:
    What groove you have the clip in on the Blue needle?
  4. Piedrosa

Piedrosa Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Well throw up a pic or two
  5. rtwpaul

rtwpaul out riding... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Pomp92 likes this.
  6. Parx400

Oddometer:
    D4F820D3-22A0-4242-9860-4214DB33BDBB.jpeg

Solid machine.
  7. Parx400

Oddometer:
    I still need to work out a few things but this bike is amazing. I’m so glad I got the sxc and made it more adventured instead of getting the 640 adventure. It fits me perfect and the luggage does not get in my way like it does on a 450. It’s just small enough that I can take it technical sections but still Cruze on the main roads all day. I need to look into the jetting cause it’s not right still. I also need to replace every coolant line in the bike and clean up the wiring.

Have any of you ordered an ebc 280mm brake hanger that fits this bike and has the threaded hole for the speedo sender? So far everyone I have ordered does not have the hole. I can’t find a 300mm disk that has a magnet hole. The 300mm brake hanger has the sensor hole. The 280mm disk I have has the magnet hole but none of the hangers have the sensor threaded hole.
  8. Pomp92

Pomp92 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    With another bike i drilled and threaded the hole for speedo sensor in less than 5 minutes. It's an easy work, just mount everything and mark the correct position on the caliper braket from the disk side.