1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For Sale or Trade KTM 890 S parts

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by colintrax, Oct 18, 2021.

1. colintrax

colintrax Adventurer

Oddometer:
    All can be picked up in North Georgia to skip shipping.

SOLD-Stock 2 piece seat off 2021 890 adventure S. They have around 400 miles on them asphalt only. Keep in mind I removed the box from under the pillion seat, new seat didn't come with it. $50 for the pair plus shipping.

SOLD-Stock 890 adv muffler. Has 800 miles on it. No dents or dings, looks new. $20 plus shipping.

Stock 890 adv rack. No grab handles, just the plate and bolts. $10 plus shipping.

I'll consider trades but not looking for anything in particular.
  2. sherloc

sherloc Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Interested in the seats and muffler, shipped to 64060
  3. colintrax

colintrax Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ok I'll get a shipping quote for those tonight.
  4. colintrax

colintrax Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I sent you a PM, did you get it?