1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Ktm 950/990 17” wheels with adapters for adv (San Diego)

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by oldetymeandy, May 1, 2021.

1. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Anyone looking to put some street/ supermoto wheels on their Ktm 950/990? Save your expensive knobbies while commuting or road tripping? Black set of 17” wheels and adapters from CJdesigns to put the adv rotors on the front. Everything should be included to make these a direct swap, but you do need to use a set of adv rotors that are not included. Looking to get $1000 for everything. Shipping and PP fees not included. These will be shipping from San Diego ca 92120. Figure 18”x18” packages weighing 16lbs for the front and 20lbs for the rear if you wanna know what shipping will cost you. I really wanted to run these but I’m not doing as many all road trips as I thought and I need to buy some other stuff for the bike.

Edit: 5/15 included in this price I will now add a full Rottweiler high fender kit that I bought primarily to run with this setup (a low fender and a 17” front looks horrible).

edit 7/21 including a set of adv rotors. All you’ll need to do is add your favorite tires.

Attached Files:

Uncle Brad and HIgh Water like this.
  2. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  3. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump and added a high fender kit included in the price now.
  4. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  5. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  6. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  7. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  8. 303BCOD

303BCOD Just what I need... another forum

Oddometer:
    I really don't want to know how much shipping will be, but I am curious how the big KTM rides on SM wheels
  9. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I had done quite a bit of research before buying everything and the common comments were that it handles really sharp because the smaller front wheel and tire essentially change the head angle making for aggressive handling. Some people would call it twitchy. It wasn’t anything I wasn’t willing to deal with, but I just don’t need to go this route cause this bike spends the majority of its time offroad these days.
  10. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Offers? I’ll include a set of adv rotors as well.
  11. Uncle Brad

Uncle Brad Adventurer

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  12. Cycleman4

Cycleman4 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Are these still available?
  13. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yes, they’re still available.
  14. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  15. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  16. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  17. oldetymeandy

oldetymeandy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump and additional note. I have no use for the front fender BUT, if you want it, it will make shipping more expensive. I’ll try and pack the wheels as small as possible and put the additional parts in with them, but the awkward shape of the fender will obviously increase shipping because of size.
  18. ncj01

ncj01 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM'd