1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold KTM 950/990 OEM Seat

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by 1bestfriend, May 26, 2021.

1. 1bestfriend

1bestfriend Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Located in New Mexico.
    $75 plus actual shipping.
    Electronic payment preferred with any applicable fees covered by buyer.

P/N is 60007040000. Stock on 2003-04, with no "step" (this seat is also used on 2003 - 08 S models). It should fit all 2003-2012 KTM 950/990 Adventure.

The seat came with a bike I just purchased and I have no use for it. Overall in great usable condition. No notable wear, scuffs, or tears. Let me know if you'd like additional photos.

I'm new around here, but have plenty of positive feedback on other sites if you're worried about that.

John

kDMx9N6.jpg 25L2h5c.jpg BdPkrI4.jpg bKZXoZZ.jpg IoMQ8kl.jpg
  2. guns&coffee

guns&coffee Long timer

Oddometer:
    John,
    I'd like to buy your KTM seat. Is Paypal OK. Let me know what shipping would be to Buhl, ID 83316
  3. 1bestfriend

1bestfriend Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sounds good. I’ll send you a conversation message now.