1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found KTM 9X0 Rear Grab Handles

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by canadius_maximus, Jun 8, 2021.

1. canadius_maximus

canadius_maximus Quaere verum

Oddometer:
    As per the title - looking for a set of OEM rear grab handles for my 05.5 KTM Adventure.

For now, I want to stick with my soft Giant Loop Mojavi / Coyote luggage, so want to take off the luggage racks. Want to still have a rear point from which to grab bike if it falls, so thinking the OEM rear grab bars is all I need.

If you have a set, let me know. Am in Canada, so yeah, of course would prefer a local/closer seller, but if shipping's not too nasty, I'll happily buy a set from further afield.

cheers,

cm
  2. canadius_maximus

Oddometer:
    Still looking for these - thanks!

cm
  3. canadius_maximus

Oddometer:
    Found. Thanks.