Labor Day Weekend in Kodiak...

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by kodiakfrank, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Spicy McHaggis

Spicy McHaggis Darth Peach's cracker...

Oddometer:
    He actually has 2 rods... :deal
  2. HayDuchessLives

HayDuchessLives Loquita

Oddometer:
    Oh boy - wiener debauchery. Can't wait! I assume you're referring to the "real" Buskin Beach House, right? I was going to stay at a friend's house, but after looking at some of the photos posted on this thread, it might be quite entertaining to stay at the Beach House to see what some of you guys do, and how you dress up, after imbibing adult beverages.
  3. CappyRidesAgain

CappyRidesAgain Nom nom nom

Oddometer:
    SEMPER PARATUS

LOL :rofl
  4. HayDuchessLives

HayDuchessLives Loquita

Oddometer:
    If, by chance, you do organize a poker run, I'll help out at one of the check points as I have already seen quite a bit of the island & I don't think I fully understand how poker runs are conducted. There was a poker run at D2D and one of the check points was at the top of the Dome. While everybody else took the "easy way" and rode their bikes to the top to pick up their card, I hiked to the top. (Yes, I'm a blonde.:brow) Boy, I learned how deceptively quiet the Beemers are. I was quite startled to see a bunch of men and their bikes when I crested the summit of the Dome as I heard very little "bike" noise on my way up.

Actually, I purposely hiked up to get some exercise. So, if you need somebody to man a checkpoint on top of Pillar Mountain - I'm your person! Just give me plenty of time to hike up. I want to check out the status of the wind turbine/tower erection(s). I'm sure I'll end up with tower envy as your towers are much bigger than the wind towers my electric cooperative has. :huh
  5. Spicy McHaggis

Spicy McHaggis Darth Peach's cracker...

Oddometer:
    Okay...it's been 10 almost 10 years since the last post on this thread...but reading through it brought back some great mammaries of all you fockers.

Hope everyone is still good and still riding!

Peace, bitches!!!

:kat