Last call to Parkfield..March 30th

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by jocflier, Mar 29, 2002.

1. jocflier

jocflier Dammit, that hurt... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey all..

This is the last call to meet for lunch in Parkfield California on Saturday March 30th..As of right now there will be at least 5 of us going..Some up from Bakerfield and the rest from the San Francisco Bay area..

The troops leaving from the bay area will leave around 8:00 am to meet and start on down the road..If you are still intrested in going give us a shout and come along..

There will not be any dirt on the route this time..a few of the riders will not be on GS's..The route back will have a couple of routes home back to the bay area..One will take some over to the coast to Big Sir to head up hwy 1..And the other will be the standard return trip..

Remember to post up or e-mail me off line if you would still like to go..Or you could said "i don't need to call this asshole" and just show up..

Joc
  2. Gerg

Gerg The Destroyer

Oddometer:
    IN :thumb
    Leaving Western Bakersfield around 8:30. Planed route is 58 to Cottontail/Bitterwater on up to Parkfield. Any of you Bakersfield (or south valley) folks want to join up, drop me a line!

Greg
  3. Gerg

Gerg The Destroyer

Oddometer:
    Define "Normal" :evil

Greg
  4. Gerg

Gerg The Destroyer

Oddometer:
    Wise man :thumb
    Normal has taken on a new meaning as of late :evil

Greg
  5. The Onion

The Onion Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Where is tha meetin' spot Greg? I'll be there!
  6. Gerg

Gerg The Destroyer

Oddometer:
    If you're east of 58 and Allen Road the best place would be my driveway :smile6
    I sent you a message via this board last night. Use the mailto function and drop me a line. I'll give you my phone number and we can set things up.

Greg
  7. fish

fish Banned

Oddometer:
    Gonna have to miss this one, kids. I voluntarily gave up my pass this weekend so I could spend the week of 4/8 riding to the Utah Parks :D