Latin America Flea Market/Vendors Thread******READ FIRST POST******

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by PhilSpace, Sep 25, 2009.

1. PhilSpace

PhilSpace The Ex-Gov

Oddometer:
    Last edited by Tricepilot 2/26/2019

The principle ADV marketplace for your goods and services is found at Gear/Flea Market and Gear/Vendors.

Understanding the issues regarding shipping, customs and taxes, we would like to use this thread, the Latin America regional subforum, as an additional venue to allow you to advertise your items/services locally.

The rules in this subforum are simple and are similar to the main ADV marketplace:

(1) Person offering goods or services: Everybody gets one shot to promote their wares/services/wanted ad here but there will be no chatter, negotiations, questions or 'bumps" in this thread.

(2) Potential Customers: If you are a potential customer and you see something you are interested, respond by PM. As in Rule #1, there will be no chatter, negotiations, questions or 'bumps" in this thread.

(3) General Posting Guidelines: Do not post your goods or services for sale or available anywhere else in the Latin America Regional Subforum. Specifically, do not create a separate, new thread on your goods or services and do not copy and past your advertisement in whole or in part in any other thread. As a reminder, you can post your advertisement in the main ADV marketplace found at Gear/Flea Market or Gear/Vendors forums.
    miguelR likes this.
  2. trailtrick

trailtrick goat trail rider

Oddometer:
    moto storage in uruguay,truck storage in a farm -beds o house for rent.
    Have a farm in uruguay with a shipping container the i storage motorcycles for a long therm.also rooms o house for rent daily,weekly ,month .
    nice place in the middle o the sierras de rocha
    my wats up number is 0019702167605
    my mail trailtricks@att.net
    thanks

Attached Files:

3. Nawer

Nawer Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi everyone, selling my beloved bike, I wanted to store my bike in colombia to continue my journey a couple later to which it seems it’s not possible without having to take it in and out every 6 months, so I’m giving someone a chance to take this beauty at a discounted rate so they can go and travel South America...

F800gs adventure 2014

She has about 35.000 klicks on it, that’s nothing on a beemer...
    Scout tires, about 50% meat on them
    Aluminum cases with keys matched to the bike.
    Fairly new chain and sprockets.

Any more details please message me.
    $8000 US.

Attached Files:

4. vt500chuck

vt500chuck n00b

Oddometer:

Attached Files:

5. lifestooshortadv

lifestooshortadv n00b

Oddometer:
    SELLING 2 adventure bikes – Flexible on location (Central America/Colombia/Ecuador) OCTOBER 2018.

1 x Kawasaki KLR 650 (2011)

1 x Suzuki V-Strom 650 (2013)

Both bikes are in great condition and both bikes will have around 20,000 miles on the clock. We spray painted all the coloured panels with black flexidip when we came into mexico to make them more inconspicuous, however this can easily be removed should you wish.

They are adventure ready, with quality panniers, skid plates, hand guards and a load of other extras. We bought the bikes in Alaska (so have AK plates) and have ridden them down – we are currently in Mexico and heading south!

Ideally we’d sell them as a pair – but are open to offers. We bought them barely used and paid $4500 each for them in Alaska. Open to offers, though if we don’t get the cash we will ship them home.

The bikes are registered in our names, we have the titles etc with us, so they’ll be officially yours. Please send an e-mail to me at jacksondb@live.com or watsapp me at +447861953430 if you’re interested, or know any good routes to sell/post them!! Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks and ride safe!!

[​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]
  6. CartagenaPirate

CartagenaPirate Adventurer

Oddometer:
    what are you asking? I am in Medellin.

1 x Kawasaki KLR 650 (2011)

1 x Suzuki V-Strom 650 (2013)

Both bikes are in great condition and both bikes will have around 20,000 miles on the clock. We spray painted all the coloured panels with black flexidip when we came into mexico to make them more inconspicuous, however this can easily be removed should you wish.

They are adventure ready, with quality panniers, skid plates, hand guards and a load of other extras. We bought the bikes in Alaska (so have AK plates) and have ridden them down – we are currently in Mexico and heading south!

Ideally we’d sell them as a pair – but are open to offers. We bought them barely used and paid $4500 each for them in Alaska. Open to offers, though if we don’t get the cash we will ship them home.

The bikes are registered in our names, we have the titles etc with us, so they’ll be officially yours. Please send an e-mail to me at jacksondb@live.com or watsapp me at +447861953430 if you’re interested, or know any good routes to sell/post them!! Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks and ride safe!!

[​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG][/QUOTE]
  7. FreedomForrest

FreedomForrest n00b

Oddometer:
    Looking to buy a bike in Chile, Punta Arenas/Ushuaia around Jan 12. Not picky on the bike, just need something. Anyone looking to sell there around then?
  8. Beenriding

Beenriding Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looking for bike in Colombia around March
  9. holckster

holckster dougholck Supporter

Oddometer:
    2008 DR650 For Sale in Bogota Feb 5-7, 2019.
    Calif Plate.
    2015 shipped to Chile and ride 4-6 weeks per year and park.
    It's been from Valparaiso to Montevideo to Ushuaia, back to Santiago, then Lima and now in Colombia.
    Good mechanical condition and all set up with beefed up suspension, custom seat,Wolfman panniers, tons of other upgrades and spare parts.

Doug
    209/7476453 whatapp
  10. ChrisUK

ChrisUK Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  11. mak

mak n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm selling my 2016 Yamaha 250 Tenere In Medellin, Colombia in early Feb 2019.
    It's done around 35,000kms as of now (23rd Dec 2018) and is on a Colombian plate. By February 2019 I would have done around 38,000 kms.
    Expecting $3800. Since that's a little less than the going rate for a Yamaha Tenere 250 in Colombia.

It's legally registered in my name in Colombia. No photoshop, no poder. So it can be sold to a local or foreigner with no issues.

I will be completing the Technico Mechanica and SOAT in January 2019 and it will be valid till January 2020.

Wrt how I bought the bike. Here's the buyers guide that i created

https://advrider.com/how-to-make-riding-south-america-very-very-affordable/

Service History and Issues.

Over the last 12000-ish km

Oil Changes every 2500km
    Motul Semi Synth 5100
    at 25000,27500,30000,32500,35000
    Next due at 37500kms

Oil Filter Changes every 5000km
    Next due at 40000kms

Air filter cleaned every 2500kms(more frequently over dusry sections)

Consumables - Preemptively changed
    Front Brake Pads changed at 31000-ish km
    Clutch cable changed at 29000-ish kms

Add-ons
    Aux lights
    Crashbars
    Bash plate
    Side stand extension
    The rear rack though pictured, won't be included as i'll be carrying that home for memories..

What will be removed
    All luggage straps, RAM mounts and stickers, and that rear rack.

Having a few issues uploading pictures through my phone. Will do shortly.

Pics are up, thanks to@rtwpaul for taking the pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  12. darkhelmetnl

darkhelmetnl Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a set of kenda dirt bike tires available in Baja Sur, Los Barriles.

Kenda Washougal II DC
    21 80/100
    18 110/100

Bought in June 2018. Only used for a couple days of riding.

*Sold*

1546622669922.jpeg IMG_20190104_102342.jpeg
  13. JSey29

JSey29 n00b

Oddometer:
    Heya,

Currently in Santiago and looking for a bike, would like to avoid Chilean plates after hearing a few stories from current touring nomads at the hostel. Will travel S to buy. US citizen so a US plated bike would be easy paperwork from what I understand.

What's App +1 719 293 5185
    Chilean # +59 9 9292 4872

Jess
  14. Ol Jeffrey

Ol Jeffrey Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Colombia Moto Adventures - ADV Motorcycle Rentals, Tours, Storage, Repair, and Buying Assistance in Medellin, Colombia

Our Motorcycles:
    • (2) Kawasaki Versys-X 300 - Probably the absolute best motorcycle to rent in Colombia. The Versys-X 300 is powerful for long distance trips and riding 2 up. Twin cylinder, smooth shifting and great suspension.
    • (4) Honda XRE 300 - Also the absolute best motorcycle to rent in Colombia. More for off roading but still great for long distance.
    • (1) Dominar 400 - Sport touring bike with lots of torque.
    Motorcycle Tours - There's nothing wrong with adventuring around and finding trails on your own if you have the time and resources. But riding with a tour will get you out on the best trails suited to your riding ability and ensure that your time is well spent. You will eat the best food and have the best accommodations for a solid value. You will ride lighter and safer with more confidence and a lot less stress about where to go and what to see and the best part is that you’ll probably meet some great new friends.

Other Services:
    • Buy a motorcycle in Colombia - We do background checks on the bikes, have mechanics to inspect your bike and handle all the transfer paperwork for you.
    • Motorcycle Storage - Just like it says, we store your motorcycle for you.
    • Support Vehicles - Have a large motorcycle tour group? We have support vehicles and certified mechanics to go with you on your trip.
    • Motorcycle Mechanics - Yamaha certified mechanics with over 6 years of dealership experience. We can fix Yamaha and any other type of motorcycle.
    Photo Gallery - We've had a lot of cool trips. Check out some photos and what people have to say about us.

WhatsApp or Phone: +57 321 491 7060
    https://www.colombiamotoadventures.com

[​IMG]
    perilongo likes this.
  15. Leeky

Leeky n00b

Oddometer:
    Still looking for a bike to buy in Argentina or Chile . Ideally Canadian registered. End of February or up to mid March. Crating mine to ship just in case. I plan on leaving a bike in Argentina until November if I can.
  16. Nawer

Nawer Adventurer

Oddometer:
    What kind of bike are you looking for? Budget?
  17. Leeky

Leeky n00b

Oddometer:
    Shipped mine.
  18. korona-design

korona-design n00b

Oddometer:
    = Selling in Argentina Yamaha YB 125cc =
    - price 1300 USD
    - date of purchase November 2018
    - 12 000 km mileage
    - off-road kit
    Registered in Peru (I am the first and only owner). Full set of documents.
    The motorcycle has no problems: correct running in, full maintenance every 3000km, only special Yamalube Semi-Synthetic oil.
    Location: now El Calafate (until 24.03.2019), Ushuaia (from about 30.03.2019)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    = Venta en Argentina Yamaha YB 125cc =
    - precio 1300 USD
    - fecha de compra noviembre 2018
    - 12 000 km de kilometraje
    - kit todoterreno
    Registrado en el Peru (soy el primer y unico dueno). Conjunto completo de documentos.
    La motocicleta no tiene problemas: funcionamiento correcto, mantenimiento completo cada 3000 km, solo aceite semisintetico especial de Yamalube.
    Ubicacion: ahora El Calafate (hasta el 24.03.2019), Ushuaia (desde aproximadamente el 01.04.2019)

WatsApp +51-914-961-253, Andres

1.jpg 2.jpg
  19. WenFeng Ni

WenFeng Ni n00b

Oddometer:
    I am a Chinese. I bought a brand new 2018 Kawasaki KLR650 motorcycle in Alaska, USA.

I will ride from Alaska to Chile in May 2019 and finally sell my motorcycle in Punta Arenas, Chile. I am expected to arrive in Punta Arenas, Chile, in January or February 2020, and I am not yet sure of the exact time to arrive in Chile.

This Kawasaki KLR650, a brand new black motorcycle made in Kawasaki in 2018, registered in Alaska, USA. I was its first owner. When it arrived in Chile, the odometer should be about 50,000 kilometers. I will take good care of it.

If you want to buy my motorcycle in Ponta Arenas, Chile, in February 2020, please contact me at 79815487@qq.com orskynwf@163.com.

My English is very poor, I can't speak Spanish, I can't talk to you on the phone, I use Google translation to communicate with you, please send me an email, thank you!
    I hope that the person who buys my motorcycle, preferably a local Chilean resident, can know all the business processes well in advance, and when I arrive, we can negotiate the price and go through the business transfer formalities directly.

If the person who bought my motorcycle is also a foreigner, it will be more troublesome because I don't know how to handle the transfer formalities.

If I can't find anyone to buy my motorcycle, I'll sell it to the Motorcycle Shop in Ponta Arenas.
  20. CCjon

CCjon Gypsy Rider Supporter

Oddometer:
    SOLD

Attached Files: