1. ADVRIDER Print Magazine!
    We're doing two more print magazines this year. July & November. 144 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase both for $35.
    Dismiss Notice

LBS-Sidecars USA | First Shipment of Leading Link Forks for Oilheads

Discussion in 'Hack Vendors' started by LBS-USA, Sep 24, 2020.

1. LBS-USA

LBS-USA Been here awhile Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    @motovate , thanks for the interest, but no, have never installed an leading link kit on anything other than BMW R1150 thru 1200-LC GSes. And due to demand exceeding our production capacity, we only supply leading link kits for BMW motorcycles. @jaydmc participates in this Hack Vendor Forum, DMC may have something to offer?
  2. LBS-USA

LBS-USA Been here awhile Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    MVG8, hah, just read your post, sorry for a long-delayed reply. Long enough apparently! I received my 2nd shipment of LL kits for my build last week, and I understand yours is ready for direct shipment to you for a self-install! Should you have any questions or problems, let me know. And, as you are now a bona fide LBS Frequent Flyer, I'll leave it to you to disclose any future builds ;<)
    draperg1, Bobmws and MGV8 like this.
  3. motovate

motovate Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks - I checked with DMC and they do make the for the Kawasaki KLR 650 but not the D650. I was just looking when I saw you. LBM

4. MGV8

MGV8 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    No worries the delay was my own making, should be on its way. Timing will be just about perfect as I am planning a little resto of the beast.
    LBS-USA and Bobmws like this.