Leatt GPX helmet

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by enduro0627, Nov 13, 2020.

1. enduro0627

enduro0627 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi,
    What are these foam pads for? Can't figure it out... These were in the package together with some spare screw and bits and bobs what I know what for, but clueless about these.
    Andrew 20201114_062650.jpg
  2. Kiwigber

Kiwigber Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Leaving yourself wide open for some smartarse comments there Andrew.
  3. enduro0627

Oddometer:
    Ha-ha-ha. Got on the Internet in 1995 (Gopher and mailing lists). It is very hard to surprise me.
  4. Night Falcon

Night Falcon Structural Failure

Oddometer:
    They might go inside a cheek pad if you aren't using a mic system maybe? Either that or they're for adjusting the fit. Either Way my guess is if the helmet fits nicely you won't need them :*sip*

An other possibility is they're put there by a Leatt employee to mess wid cha :kbasa2
  5. enduro0627

Oddometer:
    That was my first thought as well. I mean the cheek pad "extension" but couldn't find an obvious pocket or socket for it. As a prank, it must be very elaborated because it was packaged in a ziplock bag inside a bigger ziplock bag with the other parts and paperwork. The little booklet coming with the helmet also have no information on it.
    But as it was said, the helmet fits well, it doesn't missing from anywhere, so I just leave it like that.