LEDRider - Quality LED aux lighting

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by JustinP, Oct 13, 2013.

1. heirhead

heirhead worlds worst mechanic

Oddometer:
    Hello Justin,

Received my 3rd and last set of your lights, for now. Don't know where to put them on the Burgman. Will be sporting these at the ADV Noob DV Rally.
    Thanks again for supporting the Rally as someone will be very happy winning these lights at the raffle!!

heirhead
    worlds worst mechanic
  2. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Missed this - very Nice :clap. I like the high mounting location. Thanks for sharing.
  3. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Some pictures from a customer - First picture is stock low beams on a Yamaha FJR, second picture is high beams plus a set of LR5's and a set of LD35's. That's 16,500ish lumens down range :clap. Lit up signs down the road are a measured half mile, both shots have the same manual camera setting. That's ~1300 feet of clear lighting based on 300 ft rural spacing of utility poles.

Stock FJR Low Beam: *Click here for full size*

[​IMG]

High beam, LR5's and LD35's: *Click here for full size*

[​IMG]
  4. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Cool picture from a customer. LR4's on the bottom, Optumus spots up top, and a 2200 Lm LED H4. Multiple UFO sightings reported :clap

[​IMG]
  5. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Doing a little more cleaning around the shop.

1 set of used LR4's from one of our bikes here. *SOLD*

1 set of used LR5's. **SOLD**
  6. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:

+1 on the wiring harness.

i'm capable of doing my own wiring. anyhow, bought the harness with the lights. it's easy and simple...and very clean install.

thanks justin.
  7. Andylaser

Andylaser Heavy Metal

Oddometer:
    Will the LR40 lights work with the Skene dimmer? Dont really need full adjust-ability, but a low brightness option is good.
  8. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yes, the Skene will work with the LR40's!
  9. Funbronco

Funbronco Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm so confused, so many choices. Don't know where to start.
  10. Funbronco

Funbronco Adventurer

Oddometer:
    How do the LD35 compare to the LR35? and does the harness and dimmer make for a complete install? Any provision for running on the dimmer on low beam and full power on high beam? Enquiring minds want to know.
  11. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sorry for the confusion :) What bike are you riding? The LR35 has more raw output. The LD35 has less output, but more range. The LR35 has more otuput and a lot more side light - but, personally, I really like the LD35. It has awesome range and good width for a 22 watt light, and the color (5000k) and tint are perfect. Shoot me a message - happy to help get you the right light for your application!
  12. Jersey_Dave

Jersey_Dave n00b

Oddometer:
    Justin
    Looking for the LR4 or 5 for a 14 goldwing

Looked at the website

which harness, dimmer should I get and does the harness come with a switch/relay

Dave
  13. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    On the LR5, the harness option comes with a switch and a relay 9but not a dimmer). If you go the dimmer route, order the lights without the harness. And, the LR5's are actually over the power rating of our dimmer, so I'd steer you towards the Skene dimmer if you wanted that functionality. With the Skene dimmer you will not need any relay or switch, the unit handles all of that.
  14. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    oooooooooooooooooh Dang those lights are purdy :eek1
    [​IMG]

I stole this pic from the noobs death valley rally ride report....http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1051999

We solicited from a lot of vendors and many responded. Big thanks to LED RIDER for the support.

Justin, this year's noobs rally was a huge success and big turnout.

Because of the sponsors like LED RIDER, we had awesome raffle prizes and were great incentives for participants to buy raffle tickets. We were able to raise significant $ in one weekend; which in return we donated to Blue Ribbon Coalition ($1500), CORVA ($500), CTUC ($1600) and Stewards of the Sequoias ($1500 + $300).

Fellow inmates, please support the vendors who support us, not just for the discount but those who believe in our cause.
  15. Funbronco

Funbronco Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for all the help in deciding what lights to go with as well as wiring options Justin. Can't wait to get these babies on the Tiger.:clap
  16. gadogad

gadogad

Oddometer:
    Anyone know if on the LR4, the mount can be flipped in between the light and the rear heat sink?
  17. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Are you referring to the mounting "foot"? If so, then yes, you can flip that around.
  18. madmaximum

madmaximum She said we're all idiots

Oddometer:
    ADV15 code is not working
  19. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    On which product?
  20. bluestar

bluestar sheep shagger

Oddometer:
    I thought I'd post a quick review. Last weekend, I got to try out my LR35's on a dark and twisty road. I shut them off momentarily and immediately turned them back on. What an amazing difference. These lights are worth every penny. :clap