LEDRider - Quality LED aux lighting

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by JustinP, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Off Road Ryder

Off Road Ryder Long timer

Oddometer:
    We are here from 8 to 4:30 PCT 5 days a week, with two phone lines sometimes both are busy, a message would have had a returned call to you asap?
    If your still having issues please give us or Justin a call and we will certainly help out.
  2. y0y02369

y0y02369 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi Justin, do you have lens covers to change from clear to amber for example?
  3. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    We have amber covers available for the Cyclops line we carry. That is all currently.
  4. kbroderick

kbroderick Long timer

Oddometer:
    Trying to order the rotary dimmer but it won't add to my cart--the quantity field goes red, but I don't get an error. Are you currently out of stock?
  5. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Out of stock on the basic dimmers at the moment. We do have the Skene controllers in though.

http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=IQ-175
  6. kbroderick

kbroderick Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yeah, I've got one of the skene units and it seems to be failing. I'm far more suspect of my own wiring, though, so I was hoping to get a cheaper unit for a comparison test.
  7. garzan

garzan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    So which would have more spill off to the side? When you're on the road at night in Thailand, scooters, and farm trucks, with zero lights travelling both directions in the Emergency Lane (or making their own side lane) is really common. Distance is good, but seeing off to the side is even better. :-) I've already got a SW Motech mounting plate, and a Skene dimmer, all I'm missing is actually buying a set of lights. My bike is a Honda CB500X.
  8. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    The LR35 will have a bit more lighting to the sides if that's what your after.
    garzan likes this.
  9. tc339

tc339 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Are the LR5s still available? I don't see them on your website.

Thanks!
  10. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    I need to update this thread it seems :). We switched the LR5 to the LD5: http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=LD5

The LD5 uses less power, and throws light farther. Downside is that it is a bit bigger at 4.75 inches vs 4.3 inches.
  11. tc339

tc339 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm looking for a set of driving lights for my Super Tenere. would you recommend the LR40s or the Cyclops Optimus 20 degree Spots?
    I already have one set of lights with a 10 degree beam, but want something a little wider as well. What do you recommend?
  12. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    LR40's. They are awesome lights with great color, range and width, and they are super rugged too. If your looking for more width, that's the way to go.
  13. bigbird1

bigbird1 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi. I'm in Canada. I left you a "contact us" inquiry about purchasing a set of LR40's and basic rotary dimmer for my Honda F6B.
    If you could, would you PM me a contact phone # to discuss availability of the basic dimmer, and my shipping options to Canada.
    Thanks, Terry
  14. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Got your message in my box, will be replying shortly :)
  15. bigbird1

bigbird1 n00b

Oddometer:
    Thanks, Justin.
    Got it, replying by email.
  16. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    We currently have our LD35 lights on special, 20% off with coupon code LD3520. These are great lights at a great price - the Cree MT-G2 emitter puts out light at 5000k with a great tint and a wide spectrum.

http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=LD35

These are moving fast, so get your order in!
  17. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Got a couple shop cleaning deals.

First - single used Cyclops long range extreme. Perfect working condition. No harness, just wire lead with Deutsch connector (both sides included). $120 shipped to US addresses ($229 retail). PM if interested.

Specs here - http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=CIL-EXT110

---------------------------------

Second - A couple buy 2, get one free deals :)

1 set LR35 Light + Free Unit + Free Shipping! That's 3 lights, for $200 shipped to US Addresses.

1 set LR40 Lights + Free Unit + Free Shipping! That's 3 lights, for $210 shipped to US Addresses.

These are brand new units, just clearing out some oddballs with no packaging. PM if interested.

Full details on the units Here:

http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=LR3540
  18. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    FYI Folks - First post updated with our latest product offerings and product updates. Check it out here:

http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/ledrider-quality-led-aux-lighting.926884/

======================================================================================================================

LEDRider has been providing quality LED lighting for over 2.5 years now. More importantly, we've strived to provide our customers with amazing customer service, and our track record has been a great success. With our no BS warranties and awesome customer service, you'll never be left hanging as a LEDRider customer :).

Below you'll find a preview of our most popular products, to meet the needs of any rider. Please visit our website for complete details - and feel free to email us with any questions at sales <at> ledrider <dot> com, or send a private message here.

** Use Discount Code "ADV15" to save 15% off your light order! **

LD35 Spot: ** Updated model - now uses Cree XHP70 chip for more output and range, and includes free wide driving beam filters **

http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=LD35

The LD35 lights couples a Cree XHP70 emitter with a large custom engineered reflector to provide long distance lighting, from a lamp that is only 3.25 inches in diameter and draws a mere 25 watts! The main beam is 15 degrees, with a good secondary pattern to light up the sides of the road. The Cree XHP70 chip in the LD35 peaks at 5000 Kelvin, in the mid-day spectrum, to provide natural light which your eyes see best with, for greater night time definition. Each light also comes with a free wide angle driving pattern lens filter for increased versatility.

Price: LD35 is $200/pair before ADV15 coupon code!

Product Specifications
    Model: LD35
    Cree XHP 70
    2500 Lumens
    2 Amps @ 12.5 Volt DC (~25 watts)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NEW Model LX5 High Output 5000 Lumen 3.6 Inch Light:

http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=LX5

The "Extreme Series" LX5 offers massive output and range from a comapct package.

The LX5 uses 5 Cree XM-L2 emitters to deliver an amazing 5000 Lumens from a package that measures only 3.6 inches diameter. Combining raw output and custom spot pattern reflectors, the LR5 throws a tight beam far down the road, while providing a good amount of secondary flood spill. This light is a great do it all option that really lights up the night. The LX5 throws usable light over 1000 feet, and turns night into day!

Price: LX5 is $300/pair before ADV15 coupon code!

Product Specifications
    Model: LX5
    5x Cree XM-L2 LEDs
    5000 Lumens
    4 Amps @ 12.5 Volt DC (~50 watts)

Available in silver/black as shown and solid black.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LD5 Long Distance 4.75 Inch Light

http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=LD5

The LD5 couples 6 Cree XM-L2 emitters with custom reflectors to deliver amazing performance from a light that measures in at 4.75 inches diameter. The LD5 puts out high definition light in the 5000 Kelvin daylight range, which is what the human eye is used to. By utilizing large custom reflectors, the LD5 throws light far and wide while only using about 60 watts each. A pair of LD5's throw usable light out past 1500 feet. We designed this light around the constraints of common motorcycles to deliver the best throw for your available watts and dollars!

Free filter covers that convert two reflectors to wide driving beam included!

Price: LD5 is $270/pair before ADV15 coupon code!

Product Specifications
    Model: LD5
    6x Cree XM-L2 LEDs
    6000 Lumens
    4.8 Amps @ 12.5 Volt DC (~60 watts)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The LR35/LR40 Series:

http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=LR3540

The LR35/LR40 series of lights are the next generation of high quality multi-emitter aux lighting in our line up. These lights are built to extreme standards and feature state of the art designs. From their massive cooling fins that allow massive output, to custom engineered 3D optics for a focused beam, everything about these lights was designed to perform to the highest levels. The LR35 uses 7 Cree XT-E chips to deliver 3640 Lumens, while the LR40 uses 4 Cree XM-L2 chips for a staggering 4160 Lumens, both from a ~3 inch package! These lights offer great range and width, as the 3D optics provide a tight 10 degree center beam, with a wide angle secondary pattern.

Price: LR35 is $200/pair and LR40 is $210/pair before ADV15 coupon code

Product Specifications
    Model: LR35
    7x Cree XT-E LEDs
    3640 Lumens
    2.6 Amps @ 12 Volt DC (~31 watts)

Model: LR40
    4x Cree XM-L2 LEDs
    4160 Lumens
    3.0 Amps @ 12 Volt DC (~36 watts)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And of course, our original, and very popular, LR4 light that delivers tons of punch from a small package (2.15 inches diameter)

LR4 features listed below:

4x Cree XML U2 LEDs
    Custom Engineered Mirrored Reflector for a Focused Beam
    3500+ Lumens
    2.2 Amps @ 12v
    12-36 Volts DC Input
    Thermal Protection
    Heavy duty mounting hardware is included at no cost. These lights are well built, with an extremely solid feel; and amazing performance.

Order Link: http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=LR4

Side View:

[​IMG]

Front View:

[​IMG]

Front view mounted on Super Tenere

[​IMG]

Mounted on FJR with WynPro brackets:

[​IMG]
  19. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    We have some 4 inch diameter, 25 watt/2500 lumen lights being cleared out. These are high quality units, using a Cree CXA-1816 chip, and have a wider 30 degree pattern with decent range. First 4 sets will get free clear or amber flood beam covers (your choice).

These are great units for folks that need to add additional lighting on a budget! Price is $110/pair, shipped to US addresses. Email justin <at> ledrider <dot> com, and reference this post, if interested!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  20. Andrew

Andrew Optimus Primer Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Helpful info, thanks. Have you considered placing these links on your first post, or on the website listing for the IQ-175? That would help out the casual customer considering a purchase :thumb

Also, do many people buy two different lamps, one for wide and one for distance, instead of two same lamps?

And, can you comment on the amount of light thrown up high? I am attracted to shrouds (or sconces) for Aux lights, to limit the LED spread from lighting up trees above the road.