1. eNewsletter Sign Up

LEDRider - Quality LED aux lighting

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by JustinP, Oct 13, 2013.

1. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Negative, just the wire leads with Deutsch connectors. They work with the Skene controller we sell though.
  2. Alarm

Alarm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello Justin, i have send several emails on your website contact form as also private message. Please when possible try to respond so that i can place an order the soonest possible.
  3. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    @Alarm - I'm not seeing anything in our messaging system from you, something must be broken :/. Please send me an email at justin <at> ledrider.com (or PM me here).
  4. Alarm

Alarm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Justin, message sent. Please have a look in your inbox here in the forum if you have received something, else i will try again on your email address.
    Thank you
  5. Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades tall drink of water

Oddometer:
    I purchased a set of LR4's in 2014. One of them stopped working this weekend. Wires are plugged in to a Y, and the other LR4 works OK. None of the wires are cut or otherwise damaged.

Is there a warranty with the LR4's?
  6. OxyDave

OxyDave Dangerous with tools.

Oddometer:
    Hi Justin,

Would you check your website's inbox? I sent you a few product questions on Monday.

Thanks,
    Dave
  7. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi Dave- sorry can not find a message from you. Can you shoot me an email to justin <at> ledrider.com please?
  8. kwthom

kwthom Retiree apprentice - willing to learn

Oddometer:
    (Justin is dealing with his rally this weekend...but I wanted to pass this along)

If you're having issues with either composing & sending messages via the inbox @ LEDrider.com, if you're using Chrome, that may be a clue. I posted a message there that he didn't get using Chrome. I couldn't put items in the shopping cart either just now.

I'm able to put items in the shopping cart with IE with no issues. It may be something like that going on....

Hope this helps....
  9. heirhead

heirhead worlds worst mechanic

Oddometer:
    Justin

Thanks for the lights, perfect!!

hh
    wwm
  10. kbroderick

kbroderick Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm looking for a cube-shaped spot beam to supplement the high beam in my F-150 (shape due to bumper cutouts). I've already got LED replacement "bulbs", alleged to be 4k lumens per side (these), in the stock high-beam housing, which have been a dramatic improvement for distance. I'd still like to throw more light down the road; I don't want to put more light in the foreground, I've got enough there.

The LX40s seem to be the best fit you offer; do you have any data on distance throw, or a comparison with any of the other spots on the market?
  11. [ECHO]

[ECHO] Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Any chance you're going to offer any replacement to the LD35's (~20-22W MT-G2 based lights)? Love mine and I think they'd be killer with an XHP70.2 - look at what it'll pump out at 5A/6.16V which is within spec (spec is actually 4.8A but close enough) and the ugly beam profile of the original XHP70 has been fixed!

[​IMG]
  12. BMWGSA

BMWGSA Geländefahrer Supporter

Oddometer:
    So..

Have these light held up ?
  13. Deerhead

Deerhead Be Safe Out There!

Oddometer:
    YES! I have had 3 sets for ‘years’! Moved them from new bike to new bike and have never had a minutes worth of problems.
    The lights are GREAT! And so is Justin. Buy them and never look back.
    Robert Rehkopf.
    kwthom likes this.
  14. CarbonCat

CarbonCat Long timer

Oddometer:
    What model do you use?
  15. Deerhead

Oddometer:
    LR4s--I need all the light I can get for these old eyes, and safety! These are the best lights for the price, period. I use them on my forks for DRLs (safety/triangle of light) and wide angle roadway 'shoulder' lights (to see). If you want to spend about $900 then buy Clearwaters, which I use for down road lighting, 6000 lumens.
    Ride Safe, Think Fast!
    Robert
  16. BMWGSA

Oddometer:
    I like the looks of the LX5, can't find any independent reviews for them sadly..
  17. Deerhead

Oddometer:
    Ask Jason for references!
  18. BMWGSA

Oddometer:
    Call me cynical but getting references from the person selling their wares does not inspire confidence..

I am really curious about the lack of reviews.
  19. Deerhead

Oddometer:
    So you think that he has several people that will lie for him? And I thought I was cyclical! Since I’ve been buying lights from him many times over the years the worst I was thinking that he’d cherry pick the customers who like his products. But you could still ask and make up your own mind if the were liars.
  20. BMWGSA

Oddometer:

No.. I would like to see independent non sponsored review and comparison. They have been out for a few years and I'm curious why there is been no such review.