Let's talk REV'IT! An open forum for your questions, opinions, suggestions and ideas.

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by REV'IT!, Apr 30, 2014.

1. NZRalphy

NZRalphy I'm not half as good as I think I thought I was

Oddometer:
    Lol, Dude you got it in one.
  2. REV'IT!

REV'IT! Motorcycle apparel

Oddometer:
    Hi there Wichser,

Our boots are sized to the EU spec and they typically run a bit big. We should be able to get you a footbed measurements once the boots are in stock. As of right now they are due to arrive on 2/22. Shoot us an e-mail to info@revitusa.com after February 22nd and we'll try to get that measurement for you.

Cheers,

REV'IT!
    Wichser likes this.
  3. REV'IT!

Oddometer:
    Hi DJSponge,

The Horizon 2 fit was improved but size wise it's similar to the original Horizon. You might find it a bit more snug and more precisely fitted.

As of right now, there are no sales planned for the Horizon 2 outfit and the model is current in our 2019 collection.

Happy Riding,

REV'IT!
  4. Sfcootz

Sfcootz fap:hoon Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    I just ordered a Safari 3 jacket. I can't wait to get it. I hope I love it as much as my old Rev'it that has like a ton of miles on it.
  5. Madman4049

Madman4049 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Perhaps, still doesn't change the fact that not one US based retailer has had them in stock for at least the past 6 months nor any of the brit ones I searched as well.
    YouAreNotASlave likes this.
  6. Sfcootz

Oddometer:
    Have you tried Scuderia in SF? They seem to keep a nice assortment of Rev'It gear in stock.
  7. Madman4049

Oddometer:
    Never even heard of them, quick search of website doesn't help and I'm in Louisiana. Really not trying to be a jerk/that guy in this thread but if a company can't maintain inventory of one of their main products for an entire half of a year in two major nations clearly there's an issue. I'm only after these pants because they are one of the only mesh adv pant options in short and tan that don't only come in black or white that still have pockets and are highly rated. I'm a Klim guy but their pants suck w/ my build/short ass legs so here I am. And for dudeman who linked the .de site, thanks for pointing me to them.
    YouAreNotASlave likes this.
  8. Sfcootz

Oddometer:
    Ok. It might be worth giving them a ring. They can ship.
  9. Madman4049

Oddometer:
    Will definitely try on Monday, thanks.
  10. Sfcootz

Oddometer:
    Tuesday. They're closed Mondays.
  11. Madman4049

Oddometer:
    LOL awesome thanks, Tuesday it is.
    Sfcootz likes this.
  12. Epyon

Epyon Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello Rev'it!

I was able to try on a few of your jackets at the Motorcycle show. No one in MN carries your product. There was very limited selection to try, disappointing but understandable. I was hoping for a Sand 3 but found the sleeves were WAAY too long. The material was nice, but its rigidity made the sleeve length even more of an annoyance. I was able to try a Horizon 3 and it was great! The sleeves didn't seem so bad, the rep thought that maybe it was down to the material being more pliable. I'm planning to use this jacket for touring and commuting on an FJR. I currently have a Dainese D-system Dry. I have been more impressed with your touring/adv offerings this season than Dainese. What jackets can you recommend for me? I'm 5'7" 170lbs my sleeve length is roughly 20 inches.
  13. REV'IT!

Oddometer:
    Hi Epyon,

We use a similar design for most of our adventure jackets so it won't be dramatic difference in sleeve length but we'd recommend you try our all new Offtrack jacket. The jacket has Velcro adjustments around the wrists that will allow you to sinch the sleeves down and prevent them from sliding down further than you want them to. The Cayenne Pro jacket is another option, it has an overall snugger fit comparing to the Sand 3 jacket.

Cheers,

REV'IT!
  14. REV'IT!

Oddometer:
    It's that time of the year again! We are looking for TWO excited, ambitious woman riders with a penchant for gritty adventures and dirt-packed escapes to join the three existing members the REV’IT! 2019 US Women’s Adventure team. The selected new members will be outfitted head-to-toe in REV’IT! gear for the rest of the year, and will travel to one major ADV event in late summer to ride with the rest of the team. The new team members will also have a direct interface with REV’IT! product designers to provide gear feedback, and will receive brand support for individual projects, trips and more. Check out our website for more info or pass the info along to a friend who you think would be a great addition to our team.
    womens-adv-2-Blog-2560x1206_.jpg
  15. SRTie4k

SRTie4k Northeast Explorer

Oddometer:
    Hey Rev'It, I've been looking into potentially replacing my Dominator GTX jacket with a new one one size larger, but I've noticed that the white/gray/blue has changed to white/gray/green. Has anything else changed about the jacket?
  16. spazman727

spazman727 n00b

Oddometer:
    Kia ora Rev'it.
    Quick fitment question .
    How does the cayenne Pro fit compared to sand 2 and tornado 2?
    I currently have a sand 2 jacket large and pants m long which I love but are both a touch big (I'm tall and skinny) legs are a bit long but baggy and arms length are good but a bit baggy.
    I recently got a tornado 2 jacket m pants m regular (can't get long in new Zealand for some reason, I deal directly with the distributor) and it feels horrible. Pants are obviously too short, but the jacket fits at shoulders (like sand 2 does) but sleeves too short, but still way too loose. The neck also chafes badly my throat but is super loose at the back.

I would love a cayenne Pro suit, but nowhere in nz (including distributor) has access to it to try on. My question ,after all this waffling, is how does size compare between cayenne and tornado?
    I'm not trying to circumvent the non international sales rules or whatever (I would pay more by buying from overseas) I want to know that it will fit.

If your size charts could include bicep an forearm circumference, as well as arm length, that would be awesome.

Cheers,
  17. REV'IT!

Oddometer:
    Hi SRTie4k,

We just added a new color to the Dominator GTX lineup, no changes to the jacket.

Cheers,

REV'IT!
  18. REV'IT!

Oddometer:
    Hi Spazman727,

The Cayenne Pro is much more form fitting than the Tornado. The fit is a lot snugger. The large size Cayenne Pro jacket has bicep circumference of about 40cm, forearm circumference of about 35cm and sleeve length of about 71cm. We hope that helps!

Cheers,

REV'IT!
  19. spazman727

spazman727 n00b

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the fast response,
    What about chest, waist and leg measurements

Cheers,
  20. dljiii

dljiii Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Rev'It,

So i t looks like the Expedition H2O is starting to trickle in state side. Do you know when stock will increase? I wear a 43 looks to be out of stock for black. Also, it has been mention 599.99 (Euro) for the boots. Wonder why $770 (rounded up) seems to have a premium of $100 (rounded up) on the cost....

Cheers,
    dljiii
    NZRalphy likes this.