1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Let's talk REV'IT! An open forum for your questions, opinions, suggestions and ideas.

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by REV'IT!, Apr 30, 2014.

1. falcn

falcn Squidless Soul Supporter

Oddometer:
    Does the Tornado 2 pants in silver match the silver in the Tornado 2 hiviz jacket?

I am trying to decide what pants to get to go with my new Tornado 2 hiviz jacket. I am retiring my one-piece Stealth mesh suit from Olympia, and I can't find another manufacturer making a one-piece mesh suit (would love it if Rev'It! did).

Also - please think about adding forearm cinches to your jackets.
  2. REV'IT!

REV'IT! Motorcycle apparel

Oddometer:
    Hi falcn,

The mesh color on the Tornado 2 Hi-Viz jacket and the Tornado 2 pants is very similar and should be a good match :-)

Cheers,

REV'IT!
  3. falcn

Oddometer:
    Stores don't have the Tornado 2 pants for me to on, and I just had to return size 34 First-year Rover mesh overpants because the legs don't fit, they are too tight on my thighs/quads while the waist fit.

I'm worried if I get the 36 in Tornado 2 to use as commuter overpants that the same thing will happen. Any recommendations?
  4. Bocosb

Bocosb Benny

Oddometer:
    Hello, the reflective stripes on my 5 years old Sand 2 jacket started to peel off - any suggestion on what glue to use to fix them back?
    20190830_112803.jpg

Also, i have the seesoft back protector and the top outer layer came off(smallest of the blue ones) - can i stick it back with some kind of glue?
  5. flatlandjohnny

flatlandjohnny Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I just bought a Tornado 2 jacket. I love it! What jacket would I look at to get something with the same fit and quality of armor but for cold and wet weather?
  6. REV'IT!

Oddometer:
    Hi falcn,

The Tornado pants aren't really meant to be worn as overpants so you might run into the same issue. If you are looking for true over pants, check out our Commuter Trousers. You might find those better fitting.

Cheers,

REV'IT!
  7. REV'IT!

Oddometer:
    Hello Bocosb,

We don't have a particular glue recommendation to fix that. Fabric glue would most likely work best. As for the back protector, depending on use and exposure to elements, armor does degrade overtime. If a layer came off your back protector, it might be an indicator that it is time to replace it. Please e-mail us at info@revitusa.com for further information.

Happy Riding,

REV'IT!
  8. REV'IT!

Oddometer:
    Hey there,

We're glad do hear you're enjoying your Tarnado 2 jacket! It's been one of our best sellers for a long time. If you're looking for something with a similar fit and protection but with less ventilation, check out our Vapor 2 jacket. Any vents the jacket has can be zipped up and it comes with a thermal liner. Should be just what you're looking for :)

Cheers,

REV'IT!
  9. falcn

Oddometer:
    I went with the Rover in 36. It for my quads and I just cinch down the waist.

I would like them better if the hip armor for the Forcefield go armor I have.
  10. DocPFFP

DocPFFP Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'd honestly settle for some good wide-width waterproof riding boots....
  11. flatlandjohnny

flatlandjohnny Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sorry, not on the Revit topic - but the Forma Adventure boots run wide. My everyday Redwing work boots are 11 EEE. I wear Forma Low Adventure boots size 45 with no problem.
    DocPFFP likes this.
  12. deadflagblues

deadflagblues I need a new bike

Oddometer:
    I picked up my Ridge a few weeks ago. What an outstanding piece of gear! Sales manager at dealership hadn’t seen one in the flesh, and was highly impressed with safety features and attention to detail. I love it as much as my Cayenne suit.

Kudos, Rev’it!
    REV'IT! likes this.
  13. Motodisiac

Motodisiac Moto Terrorist

Oddometer:
    Now, I think you meant to post this in Revzilla thread, not Rev'it! thread. Two different companies, one sells different brands and types of gear one manufactures kick ass gear.
  14. swimmer

swimmer armchair asshole

Oddometer:
    As @Motodisiac said, and I am quoting you so hopefully you will get an alert, you posted this in the wrong thread.
  15. rickypanecatyl

rickypanecatyl SE Asia adventure tours

Oddometer:
    Thanks for quoting it! You're right... I'm so sorry Rev'it!! :(
    deadflagblues likes this.
  16. Gondul

Gondul Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Got any gear for hot/humid (central Florida) riding that is EN17902 approved?
  17. REV'IT!

Oddometer:
    We're so glad to hear you're happy with your choice! Thanks for you feedback, we really appreciate it :)

Happy Riding,

REV'IT!
  18. REV'IT!

Oddometer:
    Hi Gondul,

For technical safety information and ratings, please contact us at info@revitusa.com and we'll be happy to help you out.

Cheers,

REV'IT!
    Gondul likes this.
  19. brando4905

brando4905 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey REV’IT,

Recently purchased an Ignition 3 suit and in the care instructions it only mentioned conditioning the leather and nothing about the mesh, unless I missed it. I understand this suit can’t go in the wash, so what do you recommend for cleaning ALL of the Ignition 3 suit??

Thanks!
  20. REV'IT!

Oddometer:
    Hey there ADV_Riders,

As hard and painful as it is to believe, summer is over and we have to start thinking about and preparing for those cold fall and winter temperatures. As part of our 2019 Fall / Winter collection, we're excited to introduce some awesome pieces that will keep you warm and comfortable on and off the bike. We know packing light on those adventure rides is important so why not have articles that can be worn under your gear but also come in handy and look good off the bike too? Check out our website for the latest and greatest pieces for Fall / Winter 2019.

RIS - FW19 - FAR069 Balaclava Perseus - 3.jpg

Cheers,

REV'IT!