1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Levenworth Kansas GS ride and campout

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by pilot, Apr 20, 2004.

1. rt2gs

rt2gs Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Motojoe, it was great having you and I'm glad you made it back without any trouble. Did you keep your KLR running the whole way back or were you brave enough to shut it off?

I'll get the pictures posted in the next couple of days.
  2. pilot

pilot ...

Oddometer:
    Hey, Joe, glad you made it in one piece! Let me know what that noise is.
  3. overlander

overlander Gravel Travel Tours Supporter

Oddometer:
    What a great time in such a small time-frame!! Great getting all you guys and gals together in one place was too much fun! And what a place it was!!! Thanks to John and his great wife for letting us use their fabulous place and for feeding us, too! It was a great place to camp and ride. This needs to become a regular thing. Anxious to see all the pix. Those of you who missed it well, too bad let's try again... :nod
  4. motojoe

motojoe Arrest Cheney and Bush

Oddometer:
    I guess its just the starter cuz it runs and sounds fine, just clunks when starting. I am no mechanic so i will prolly ride over to my dealer and ask my favorite mechanic there what he thinks. I did turn it off a few times, started no problem just noisy.

joe
  5. Renegade6

Renegade6 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Had a great time yesterday, plenty of mud and no damage to the 950, just a little sore today. Thanks to everyone who helped set it up.:thumb

I have a confirmed Kitchen pass for Memorial day weekend.
  6. pilot

pilot ...

Oddometer:
    I checked this morning, I don't have one. Ya'll have fun without me. Renegade, see if you can go to the rally the following weekend. I know you have to be packing, but...
  7. Left Coast Dave

Left Coast Dave Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Glad Joe made it out for the ride!! Even happier that he made it home in one piece.

8. rt2gs

rt2gs Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Pilot told me there's a way to put pics out here via smugmug. But I've got a dirty bike, the weather's nice, and I want to go for a ride. So, rather than figure out how to do it tonight, here's a link to the pictures:

https://rt2gs.smugmug.com/gallery/119374

It's supposed to be raining tomorrow evening, so I might try and figure out how to get the pics from smugmug to Advrider.

Safe riding everyone!!
  9. pilot

pilot ...

Oddometer:
    Okay, hit the quote button to see the syntax.

[​IMG]

Go to your smugmug page, make the pic you want to post big, right click on it and copy the location. Paste it after you type the "bracket"IMG"bracket".
    Then add the last part.
  10. rt2gs

rt2gs Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Pilot,

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it wasn't raining last night so I was out riding. I'll try and get the pics posted here sometime soon.

In the meantime, all of you can still go to the smugmug link to see the pics.

Ken (rt2gs)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved
    body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
    --WOW-what a ride!!