Life Begins at 40?

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by DeeGee, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Gren

Gren Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Nice RR the Mrs (she's Jacqui as well..lol) and I have spent the last couple hours reading about ur adventures and I must say I'm inspired by the both of u...well both of us are to the point of me going to get a KTM adventure in the spring time so we can get out and about and see some of the great sights thanx for for the poke with the stick.....:D
  2. DeeGee

DeeGee I'm a Yorkshireman thanoz

Oddometer:
    No worries Gren, I've always said that if I could inspire at least one person to get out into Europe/wherever then that's a bonus. Since we've been doing the bike trips for holidays for the last few years, we've thought of nothing else. There'll be no more fly drives or package holidays ever again. Be warned it's bloody addictive!! :thumb
  3. B33P33

B33P33 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great read......Applecross is on the cards this year too. Suppose I'm lucky living on the west coast and within an hour I'm on the Dunoon ferry :D

I like the ktm forum help too, however..........I'm getting a bit annoyed that having registered months ago I'm still not able to post or reply ! There's even a new thread discussion open about it and I can't even add my tuppence worth ! Any help from you guys would be appreciated. Thanks.
  4. DeeGee

DeeGee I'm a Yorkshireman thanoz

Oddometer:
    B33P33

Thanks for the comments my friend. Did you use the same username for the KTM Forum? If so I'll send admin a pm and ask them.
  5. B33P33

B33P33 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm BeePee on there. Got registered eventually after one of the admin guys replied to my pm. Thanks bud. Brian.