1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Lightweight quality toyhauler

Discussion in 'Other' started by glory racing, Jul 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glory racing

glory racing Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    High quality toyhauler in excellent condition that is hard to find and gets attention and compliments wherever it goes. This is not one of the 'stick and tin' cheaply made unit. This is a Viewfinder VT23FB fully aluminum framed with many extra's that make towing and using the trailer much more enjoyable. Truly 1/2 ton towable. Only 4950 #'s, aerodynamic V-nose, equa-flex suspension, 15" aluminum rims with radial tires and equalizer hitch with sway control make it pull like a dream...can't emphasize enough how important this combination of factors are in providing a safe and enjoyable RV experience. Many quality extras; fantastic fans, led interior and exterior lights, power front jack, power levelers, power awning, power happy jac bench seating, real wood cabinets, ball bearing drawer glides, stainless steel appliances, upgraded blinds, upgraded auto grade upholstery, low profile ac with quick start, ducted heat and ac, water heater bypass, 6 floor anchor hooks attached to frame, rear pull down screen door(awesome...raises and lowers in about 3 seconds), exterior hot/cold faucet, lift up roof vent covers, King amplified tv antenna, insect screens on appliances, rear receiver hitch with light plug and substantial interior cabinet storage (can't have enough storage). $13,950
    Unit has been totally serviced and prepped. Bearings checked and packed, all 4 brakes checked and adjusted, holding tanks and plumbing sanitized, all appliances serviced, all rubber gaskets treated and non skid ramp has been waterproofed. No leaks. New rubber roof installed with all new sealants. All joints caulked. Includes cover to keep it protected and looking good. She is ready to go across the county or across the country...just hook up and go. This is my 6th toyhauler and have owned from a 12 foot to a 44 foot. I've learned a lot over the years regarding what is really important, tips n tricks and how to correctly maintain. This is a nice one and I will be glad to share any info that may increase your enjoyment of this trailer or help you in locating another quality unit.

Attached Files:

slime, BIG-E, itsnotajeep and 6 others like this.
  2. VmaxChuck

VmaxChuck Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Year of manufacture?
  3. glory racing

Oddometer:
    Sorry. '09 built by Cruiser RV before they were bought by Forest River. Stored indoors or covered... Looks current. Cover comes with it btw.

Snapped a pic of the top this afternoon.

Attached Files:

SmittyBlackstone likes this.
  4. Woods Rooster

Woods Rooster Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Nice looking toy hauler you have there.
  5. BaldKnob

BaldKnob I Wanna Ride

Oddometer:
    Agreed, nice rig. Location?
  6. glory racing

Oddometer:
    North Arkansas
  7. BaldKnob

BaldKnob I Wanna Ride

Oddometer:
    Thanks, it really looks great for it's age but too far away for me... I need to see it up close. By the way, where are the LP tank/s stored?
    BIG-E likes this.
  8. glory racing

Oddometer:
    Located behind the vented hatch door to the left of the entrance. Inside you can see where they would be under the 4 drawers that are under the pantry and clothes closet.

Found a floor plan.
    2020-07-29.png

A gentleman came and looked at it tonite and is bringing cash tomorrow. Pending/Sold.
    pigjockey, BaldKnob and VmaxChuck like this.
  9. dgore2

dgore2 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just checking to see if this unit did sell?

Thanks,
    David
  10. glory racing

Oddometer:
    Yes sir. Good luck with your search.
  11. dgore2

dgore2 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the update. Having a hard time finding one like yours. I must have just missed it. I was in Harrison on July 25th!!
    David
  12. glory racing

Oddometer:
    It sold literally in two days. It took about a whole week to sell my 2003 f350. Not often but sometimes it pays off to be anal about your stuff.
    Sorry you missed it...twas a nice one. Be patient as other nice ones are out there. Just don't settle. A problem RV can be a nightmare. Good luck.
    overlander likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.