1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Like new Mikuni TM40 flatslide pumper for DR650

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Parigi, Jan 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parigi

Parigi Hoinar

Oddometer:
    For sale a Mikuni TM40 flatslide pumper carburetor, like new, with DR650 boot adapters bonded.

The carb was purchased new from Mikuni OZ in August 2019, and although I specifically asked them to jet it for a stock DR650, they have not bothered to do it, and shipped it the following jetting.

Main jet #150
    Idle jet: 27.5
    Needle jet: 568-Y2
    Jet needle: 9DJY4-90
    Acceleration pump jet: 45

I installed it last fall on my DR and run it for about 15km, it was obviously jetted way too rich. I took it of, drained the gas and put it back in the clean bag, and as I don’t have either the time, or a garage to mess with it, here it goes up for sale.
    Everything you see in the pictures is included (extended low friction throttle cables, new throttle tube, remote choke cable and two spare main jets).

It goes for $US350, and the buyer pays for shipping or picks it up locally. Payment via Paypal or cash in person, the sale is final.
    Happy jetting if you can do it!
    1.jpg 2.jpg View attachment 2102796

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      195.3 KB
      Views:
    Paddle007 and wilfred like this.
  2. Parigi

Parigi Hoinar

Oddometer: