Lindemann Engineering Is Back

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Ed Sorbo, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Ed Sorbo

Ed Sorbo Ed Sorbo

Oddometer:
    LE was in hibernation for 2.5 years while Ed Sorbo, me, worked at a private country club track. While the pay was good and working on Formula and Classic cars is fun, working for others has never been for me. LE's new shop is in La Quinta, CA and I'm currently racing my 81st race bike.

Many customers tells me that the Inmates here speak highly of LE. I appreciate your support.

LE is a motorcycle suspension shop. Jim Lindemann, RIP, started LE in 1982, the same year I started racing in Hawaii. I bought LE from Jim in Feb of 2011. To improve suspension when Jim started, you had to work with the stock stuff. That is what I still do, rebuild, re-spring & re-valve OEM forks and shocks. I also sell Penske shocks, build race bikes and I'm a Coach & Crew Chief for hire.

The Ed Tech links on my home page explain my Suspension Theory and answer common BMW shock questions. Start by watching my video.

Thank you very much,
    Ed Sorbo
    909 838-4587

http://www.le-suspension.com/

Attached Files:

Hittman, yosso and makar like this.
  2. dwdantzler

dwdantzler Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    welcome back, Ed
    Ed Sorbo likes this.
  3. rkover1

rkover1 doc

Oddometer:
    Aloha Ed and welcome back. Saw your videos of Hawaii Raceway Park. Good memories! Sorry to hear about Jim. Good luck with all your endeavors.

Mahalo!

doc
    Ed Sorbo likes this.
  4. Reidy008

Reidy008 I,m in if we go fast

Oddometer:
    I had my CBR1000RR ama race bikes suspension done by LE for a few years. Always great work. Good to hear your back. Wish you the best.