1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Loaded/ custom lowered wr250r $4500

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Wild Bill New Mexico, May 26, 2021.

1. Wild Bill New Mexico

Wild Bill New Mexico n00b

Oddometer:
    2013 yamaha wr250r

condition: excellent
    engine displacement (CC): 250
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 11400
    paint color: blue
    street legal
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual
    type: dual-sport

2013 Yamaha wr250r
    Custom lowered suspension by Travis Go Race Suspension ( the suspension guru for wr250rs) internal 2" external 1" much more suitable for someone 5'8" and shorter an older person or someone that just dosent want to fight with dirtbike heights
    Odo says 11400 but new gearing ( 14/49) replaced at 3200 makes actual milage a little over 10000.
    This bike is a bombproof workhorse that has rekindled my love for motorcycles. Known for their reliability and longitivity this bike has many many more miles to go. ( first valve check is not due til 26000 miles)Oil changed ( synthetic yamalube) every 1500 miles ( book says 3000) cleaned chain and airfilter every other ride ( o ring chain).
    All maintenance and break in done meticulously by first owner and myself ( I have owned over 20 motorcycles and am a Volkswagen mechanic).
    This bike has done all of the new mexico bdr and extensive exploring all over new mexico and Colorado and not once did it leave me stranded or not start.
    Accessories include
    4.7 gallon desert tank( 3.1 avaliable instead see pics)
    14/49 gearing
    Happy trails rack and hard bag. ( lockable and waterproof)
    system. Good for transportation use as adventure bike and grocery getting
    Soft bag system for dirt touring and off road ( water proof) including moose racing dry bags and either tusk or giant loop rack bag.
    Cnc brake levers and sprocket cover
    Fender eliminator rear light and turning signals ( front avaliable also just not installed)
    Double USB jack
    Aftermarket adjustable mirrors
    Cnc adjustable rear rack
    Aluminum bash guard/ skid plate.
    Radiator guard.
    Your choice of tubliss system tires or tubed tires ( will discuss)

Also avaliable for an extra $500
    Fmf titanium power bomb header, fmf efi programmer/computer module and fmf 4 quiet core muffeler

Avaliable for $250 Sargents world touring seat

I'm only selling because my son (5' 6") is not interested in dualsport and I already have another Wr250r ( upgraded to a 300). I wonder if I should because the stock wr is so bombproof reliable but I just can't justify having 2 of the same bike.
    Please call text or email me to discuss.
    I would not hesitate riding this motorcycle to Canada,Mexico or anywhere in the world
    Avaliable to view in Espanola New Mexico
    If you want to test ride it you must have 1. All payment on hand as collateral and a valid motorcycle endorsement

Attached Files:

Gordon likes this.