Lock seat protector and canister holder

Discussion in 'Hard. Core. (1090/1190/1290)' started by airald, Nov 15, 2018.

1. airald

airald Adventurer

Oddometer:
    After many user requests about some parts I made for my 1290 SAR, I've decided to sell them.

This is a "kit" to use the available space behind the seat.

[​IMG]

More of us have a canister that's placed diagonally, wasting a lot of space. It's an aluminium piece that holds it on the left. Then there's enough space for the standard ktm tools and something else.

When you use this space to store tools, there's a double risk for the seat lock. It can be broken and also can be locked due vibration and the things you have inside. So I've designed another part that covers all the lock.

[​IMG]

Both parts are 1.5 mm aluminium. Are laser cutted and folded. All the bolts needed are included.

Many users of Advrider bought them. During this month, 20% OFF! Stock available.

15 € (NOV -> 12 €) for lock protector and 10 € (NOV -> 8 €) for canister holder.

Ask for shipping to Europe or America.

more info: moto-eng.com or instagram @moto.eng
    Dimania, Ledwardio, Barekat and 2 others like this.
  2. comradecasey

comradecasey Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Awesome! I was trying to tract this down not too terribly long ago and could not locate it. Emailed you via the form!
  3. bigmark68

bigmark68 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Purchased the seat lock protector it’s a great piece of kit and Airald is a good bloke to deal with and delivery to the UK was very quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dimania and airald like this.
  4. airald

airald Adventurer

Oddometer:
    We have obtained a new contract to make shipments arround the world. Prices are a little bit lower. They depend on the weight.

Canister holder and lock protector costs:

non-tracked
    Europe: 6.50 €
    Rest of the world: 8.50 €

tracked
    + 5 €
    Sailorlite, comradecasey and EkrebDK like this.