Looking for a rider to ride along this fall and or summer Spain, Italy, Greese, and eastern Europe

Discussion in 'EMEA' started by Mexicano, Mar 12, 2019.

?

what tipe of bike to your ride, were would you ruther sleep at ?

1. I can ride April ,May , June , July etc

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. I can ride April ,May , June , July etc

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mexicano

Mexicano Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi you all. I have been riding in many countries in America , Europe and Australia . most of the time solo .. its time that I ride along with an other rider... I been in a some tours with other bikers, it was a lot of fun but it costs to much money. .I am in Mexico right now but will be flying back to Barcelona were my bike is as soon as the weather permits . I can ride and met any one whom may be interested, we can start in Andalucia .. ride the rest of Spain , Italy ., Greese or and Eastern Europe. you can ride part of this trip or all .. up to you. I have camp gear . .hostal or hotel . it does not mater to me.
    my bike is the one on the photo on this site . I do not go off road.. this would be a ride for good roads
  2. bout2ride

bout2ride Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I am planning a trip from may thru dec this year. my starting place is Croatia, then august the lake region northern Italy, late august-sept mittenwald Germany, then ride my way to Portugal by November. tentative right now but it is looking better and better. my only riding partner (he has ridden 45 years and had 43 bikes), recently had to give up riding due to health reasons. other people have asked to ride but my style of riding at the time was, let's say, aggressive so I have been a lone rider for some time. I get to stop and stay where I want for however long I want. been to Europe 14 times and want to stay a for several months, if not longer. some places I will revisit then some I want to discover. I don't know about a long trip but might consider one leg of the trip. my aggressive style will no longer be the case in Europe, those days are over, kinda ;)
    I ride a 2015 r1200 gs and am buying another one over there. pm me if you like.
  3. bout2ride

Oddometer:
    it is for sale, want to buy it?
  4. Mexicano

Mexicano Adventurer

Oddometer:
    It sound like you got things all plan out ... I have been to most of the north of Europe ..all the way to Russia .. but I rode to fast and did not see as much as I would like to . to I like to stay to the south of Spain, Italy and Eastern Europe .. I can change my plans in a fly.. no problema. I can go either way .. ride and or stay in places.. I am easy. I am not a slow rider by any means.

the bike that you are selling .. is that the one on the photo of this site ? were is the bike ? what are you looking to get for it ?
  5. bout2ride

Oddometer:
    I will pm you in the morning regarding the bike, yes, the avatar. I have surgery Thursday and will be out of it for a day or two. :y0!
  6. selecw

selecw Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I will be starting in Scotland in May and riding down to Turkey, through the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Balkans and Ukraine. Getting to Turkey at the end of July. PM me to meet up.
  7. Mexicano

Mexicano Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey . .how are you.. I am in Spain right now and want to ride tell November .. lets talk maybe we can hook up . My bike does not do the off road thing . I have been in about 30 countries . carry a slepping bag , tent if I have to camp .
  8. bout2ride

Oddometer:
    presently I am in Austria doing the grossglockner but Monday leave and go to Arabba Italy for a week to ride the passes there. unfortunately the weather forecast looks like rain all week. guess I will have to sit in some Italian restaurant and eat pasta and drink red wine all day. :photog
    then the next week up to Mittenwald Germany for some beer, then drop down to church Switzerland for the grimsel and susten passes. back to Slovenia for lake bled and return to where I started after that. croatia for an oil change then drop down into Montenegro and Albania.....all rooms booked except for the last 2 destinations. you are welcome to hook up in a leg if you wish......not sure about sept and oct yet, maybe back to the dolomites and enjoy less crowded roads and leaves changing colors not to mention the incoming "champagne air" in the alps. :beer
  9. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    if you're in the Dolomites on the 1st half of September, let's hook up.

this will be the continuation of my 2018 ride.
  10. IDRIDR

IDRIDR Take me to the River

Oddometer:
    I'll be in the Dolomites Aug 31 to Sept 6. Livigno, Arabba, Sirmione.
    NSFW likes this.
  11. Mexicano

Mexicano Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I just did the Picos of Europa .. beautiful!!! I am not in San Sebastian in the north of Spain right next to France.. I am looking in to maybe taking a ferry to Irland , if there is one .. or ride some were and meet you if you want . I don't know if you trip ends in July of starts .. I am riding tell the weather permits . contact me via what's up . at +1 5109104691 .. it s california number
  12. Mexicano

Mexicano Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Righty now in as the 5 of July I am in San Sebastin Spain next to France .. let me know were about are you and maybe I can ride and meet you . my cell is from the USA plus five one cero . nice one cero . four six nive one
  13. Mexicano

Mexicano Adventurer

Oddometer:
    HI.. just rode the picos of Europa in Spain with a friend of mine . .but that is as far as he can go.. so I am free now . .it is the 5th of July . I am in San Sebastian Spain right next to France .. if any one want to ride . I may be heading to Irland if there is a ship .. then go inland to East to Italy . .or any place .. I am Flexible . I am riding tell November .
  14. Mexicano

Mexicano Adventurer

Oddometer:
  15. Mexicano

Mexicano Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sounds like about were I may be .. I am Flexible to go any were . .though the years I have rode about 30 countries in America l.. Australia and Europe .. now is time to hang out with an other rider .. I would like if posible end up in the east of Europe
  16. Mexicano

Mexicano Adventurer

Oddometer:
    E

Lets talk .I am interested on riding along . I may do getjuan@aol.com or my cell if you want to do a text or talk on Whatsupp . . plus one five one cero nine one cero rour six nine one …..
  17. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    once the date gets closer, i will send both of you a PM as well as post it here my riding destination.

it will be great if we can meet, exchange ideas and ride together even for a day or 2.

i will be coming from austria.
    IDRIDR likes this.
  18. RDDrider

RDDrider Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hi guys, I am reaching Stefan’s on September 18th, and will ride for a week or so. Any of you still riding in late September?
  19. glitch_oz

glitch_oz Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sure will.
    Just a fair bit north from Heidelberg this time :-)
    (German and Polish Baltic seaboard and hinterland)