looking for Baja gps routes. Tecate to El Rosario to Bahia de los Angeles

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Mexico, Central & South America' started by advrider650, Nov 17, 2019.

1. advrider650

advrider650 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    the enchanted plains of the river of stored powder
    Hello forum.

I'm sure this has been posted ad nauseum but I'm not finding much in the search. The time has come for me to plan next springs upcoming Baja trip and this year we are going all dirt! I have planned several trips up and down hwy 1 but this is my first time offroad in Baja. We will most likely have a SxS chase as well so no single track (Boo). I'm wondering if any one has any gps tracks they would be willing to share? We will be going from Tecate to Loredo and back and would like to split it up going and coming back. I'm looking for a route from Tecate to El Rosario, to Bahia de los Angeles. I've read about the compadre trail from Tecate to Mikes? Where to go from there? And ( if it exists!) a route from El Rosario to BoLA. From what I'm seeing it looks like Pavement from south of El Rosario to Catavina is about the only option. Coming back I think BoLA to San Felipe could be fun but I don't see a way to link BoLA to Chapala without back tracking on pavement. Thanks for you help and advise!

Adam Animal