1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found Looking for R1100GS or R1150GS

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Danedriver, Feb 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danedriver

Danedriver Kim

Oddometer:
    I am looking for either an R1100GS or R1150GS (possibly the Adventure). I'm in NYC and would prefer something relatively close (within 2 hours). Please PM me what you might have - I'm not that often on this site. Thank You!
    Andrew likes this.
  2. STANIMAL

STANIMAL SUPPORT THE SECOND

Oddometer:
    I have one in Chicago if you run out of options .
  3. Danedriver

Danedriver Kim

Oddometer:
    Thanks Stanimal. Your bike actually looks great! I'll see if I find something a bit closer first.
  4. burbansk

burbansk Exit 202 Mio Mad Man

Oddometer:
    Southeastern Michigan 8 miles from Toledo Ohio. 2000 BMW 1150 GS. You won't find a cleaner, well cared for one. 20161023_181505_001.jpg
    Jack90210, SilentRay and ogklx400 like this.
  5. Danedriver

Danedriver Kim

Oddometer:
    Beautiful bike Burbansk!! Looks fantastic! Let me first see what I may find a little closer.
  6. Bigskyrider82

Bigskyrider82 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Say, Burbansk......I'm interested pm sent
  7. Iplayforme

Iplayforme We're in The Matrix

Oddometer:
    Im in NJ with a 2003 1150gs. Very clean around 30k mi I think. Right now on a TFX suspension lowered 3/4". Also have stock suspension. LED lights everywhere, lennies rocket sprockets, cat delete but still have cat, mra windshield, Sargent seat, af-xeid fueling module, I rebuilt throttle bodies, etc.

im just looking to have something lighter plus I have 5 bikes. Let me know if your interested and we'll discuss.
  8. Danedriver

Danedriver Kim

Oddometer:
    PM’ed
    Thanks!

I have now found an ‘02 R1150GSA.
    Thank you to everyone reaching out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.