Looking for Riding Partners

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by nspb001, Sep 25, 2019.

1. nspb001

nspb001 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello! I'm looking for some people to ride with this week or weekend. I'm on the Western Slope and I'd like to do some Moab/Utah riding, but I'm open to ideas.

I ride a WR450F, street legal, and a KLR650. I'm a pretty decent rider, there's not much terrain I wouldn't do with either bike.

If anyone is available, shoot me a PM or reply to the thread, lets ride!
  2. Mak10

Mak10 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Will be in Moab Oct 4-8. Riding white rim trail, onion creek, and chicken corners. On big bikes.
  3. AviatorTroy

AviatorTroy Following my front fender

Oddometer:
    Like your profile pic, I did Red Cone yesterday! Not on the western slope but if you are around the front range I’m always up for a ride..
  4. nspb001

nspb001 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Nice, those are fun rides, you're gonna have a blast, ist I can make it that weekend, I will will PM you if that changes! Thanks for the heads up!
    Mak10 likes this.
  5. nspb001

nspb001 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey I'm looking for some people to ride with, still! Anyone in the four corners area want to go shred some trails? I have a WR450F and a KLR650, I'm down to ride single track gnar or do some fun dual sport trips. I'm a decent rider, but I dont need to push it all the time. I really enjoy exploring the San Juans and Utah area. I live in Durango, if anyone wants to meet up for a ride, shoot me a PM! Thanks!
  6. Rossmoesis

Rossmoesis Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I live in GJ but would be interested in riding some trails around Rico, Hermosa Creek or Sargents. I have a husky TE300i and husky 501 4 stroke. I usually stick to single track unless it's a multiday dual sport ride. Keep me on your list for PM's
  7. MountainsandRivers

MountainsandRivers loves dirty things! Supporter

Oddometer:
    I need to commit to more big rides. Maybe a weekend mid august to hit some Rico/Durango/Telluride stuff. Mix ST with some passes..plated helps..
    Most of my riding lately has been short notice trips with my kiddo which is mostly Peach Valley time, but he's getting better on local trails.