1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy Looking for Sargent or other aftermarket seat for R12GS LC

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Closed Casket, Jun 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Closed Casket

Closed Casket Jaded and Faded

Oddometer:
    I check here nearly every day but they sell quickly! Prefer a Sargent but will consider other aftermarket seats for my 2014 BMW R1200GS LC - standard height please. Front only or front and back.

Please PM me if you have or know of one for sale.

Or willing to trade my BMW "comfort" front seat for one as well. Let's talk!
  2. Tonyky

Tonyky n00b

Oddometer:
    I have a Bill Mayer
  3. coach03860

coach03860 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    White Mountains of Maine & New Hampshaaaaa
    I have a barely used regular height Sargent seat on my 2017.5 R1200GSw and have always like Bill Mayer seats, so perhaps a 3 way deal might work??? Hmmmmm :hmmmmm
  4. Closed Casket

Closed Casket Jaded and Faded

Oddometer:
    That would work! I'll buy the Sargent off you and you buy the Bill Mayer off him. How much do you want for the Sargent?
  5. coach03860

coach03860 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    White Mountains of Maine & New Hampshaaaaa
    So sorry , I completely lost track of this thread. Can you contact the Bill Mayer seat guy and see what he wants for it as that will determine what I want for my Sargent. It should be an equal trade (I hope) with each paying their own shipping costs. I have no idea where his For Sale Rocky Mayer seat thread is???? :hmmmmm
  6. Tonyky

Tonyky n00b

Oddometer:

I have the leather seat $699.00 new. It has 3000 miles on it I will take $400.00 shipped
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.