looking for some dual sporters in Illinois

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Scrambler, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Scrambler

Scrambler n00b

Oddometer:
    I am new to dual sporting and I don't have anyone to ride with:cry :cry . I am primarily a trail rider but I like to ride in the country and down dirt roads along the way. I have a few strung out trails around here that I tie together with a few short miles of road, but I am more than willing to do a little traveling to find some new riding areas and new people to ride with.:drums To give you an idea of my riding level... I used to race harescrambles in the "B" class but my back gave out on me so I hung that up.:(: It's more fun just riding with your buds anyway. I just need a few people to ride with. It seems that no one else ever wants to go any more. I'm just a 34 year old dual sporter looking for some fun. Damn this starting to feel more and more like a dating service. I'm just looking for some fun, no long term commitments. :huh :rofl

Neal
  2. jdiaz

jdiaz .

Oddometer:
    Illinois is 400 miles long and 200 miles wide. Where exactly are you located?

Jon
  3. chain

chain Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Located in central IL near peoria ride often mostly gravel, sand and river banks not far from peoria