1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for tips for adventure ride in thailand

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by MarianneM33, Mar 13, 2018.

1. MarianneM33

MarianneM33 Banned

Oddometer:
    Hello Community!
    I am planing my next adventure ride for Thailand. Because it will be the first time I move there I would love to get some hints where I could do this adventure ride best.

regards Marianne
  2. khonini

khonini n00b

Oddometer:
    as i know, motorbike not allowed to inter Thailand thru boarders.
    it's a new role.
  3. rosmoe

rosmoe Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    GT-Rider had all the info you need. We spend the winters in Chiang Mai & always check them out if we are riding to a new place. Places to stay & eat, they have been spot on. Can't go wrong if you head north out of Chiang Mai.
  4. Goran Phuket

Goran Phuket BMW Overlander

Oddometer:
  5. rob1313

rob1313 Still learning

Oddometer:
  6. RowBust

RowBust Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Rideasia everything you need to know
  7. KLRWiley

KLRWiley Wiley

Oddometer:
    With those resources, all you really need to know is just go, the areas are very safe, and the north is great...I never had plan just winged it for a few weeks up there, fuel wasn't an issue and I don't recall having a tough time finding places to stay either.