Looking for tracks and conditions, Mikes Sky Ranch West towards San Quintin

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Mexico, Central & South America' started by Dusty41, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Dusty41

Dusty41 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Want to know about conditions from Mikes Sky ranch towards Rancho Meling and San Quintin, Riding big adventure bikes 990, 1290, 1000 Africa twin. Also track logs, GPX
  2. ztrab

ztrab Long timer

Oddometer:
    I have my track from Rancho El Coyote to Mike’s from 2017. Last I heard it took a beating since from a hurricane and I think the B1k ran it this November. Send me you email, I’ll give you the track. It wasn’t much on a 500 single dirt bike but you will get all you want (maybe more than you want), weather permitting, I’ll probably ride mid February on my annual Baja ride.
  3. Hill Climber

Hill Climber Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    If you guys are well experienced in off-road riding on rough stuff with big bikes, then you should be okay.
    However, check this thread out: https://advrider.com/f/threads/2-weeks-10-days-in-baja.1348542/
    Page 4, post #73. There's a pic of a few steps... if you're comfortable with this, then you shouldn't have any problem
  4. ztrab

ztrab Long timer

Oddometer:
    Did the ride over the hill from Mike’s to el Coyote before the big snow storm about 10 days ago. There are a few climbs that would be a handful on a GS. We were on 500, 690 & 701, not a problem on those bikes.