Loose Nut Dual Sport 2015: SE Indiana - Nov 7 & 8, 2015

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Loose Nut, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Old 179

Old 179 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Edit: I see where Loosenut already had made a post on this!

Based off of your pic I would say Madison 2015 ride. Eventually you need to do all four of them, 2018 as well. There are spots on the 2015 tracks that are now posted private property even though they were legal roads at the time. There are always go arounds.

I would also eventually look into those Hoosier National Forest & SHAT rides as well.
    Riders for Striders is a good ride that raises money for a good cause.

Beings you are from Central Illinois, I would look into the Kaveman's rides. Lots of creek crossings, grass county roads, etc. and they are based out of Oblong City Park. Past two years tracks had past the Charleston area.

I have the "Southern Eyes Trail" thread for the Southern Indiana/Illinois area. It is a two year project with 700 miles already done. If you like asphalt you will not like this trail system.

Keep your eyes on the Central Forum for there is riding everywhere in our region.
  2. TrialnError

TrialnError n00b

Oddometer:
    Thanks for all the input - I have been looking at the ride out of Charleston well. Now a bit older than in the picture :-)
  3. TrialnError

TrialnError n00b

Oddometer:
    Thanks for all your work on these routes. We did the Southern Il route about a month ago and had a blast.
    Loose Nut likes this.