1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Lowered Price Givi D6415 ST Windscreen for Tiger 900 GT/GT Pro in OK

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by azokie, May 12, 2021.

1. azokie

azokie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    **SOLD**New price. Was $100 + Shipping; now $75 plus shipping. I sold my 2021 Tiger 900GT Pro so I have the Givi D6415 windscreen for sale. It has been modified plus I put a MRA X Creen wind deflector on it. I modified the D6415 by cutting it down 3 inches as it was just too tall for me in the low position. Cutting it down 3 inches put the screen just below eye level for me in the low position and then the wind spoiler/deflector just added clean air above my helmet. Sell both the windscreen and wind deflector for $75 $100 plus shipping. In Moore, OK. See pics attached.
    Contact azokie via PM or jlwilson0207@gmail.com. Prefer PayPal.

Attached Files:

2. azokie

azokie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    BTT For Lower Price
  3. 1971westy

1971westy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey, would you take $85 total shipped to 95060?
  4. azokie

azokie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Shipping to 95060 is $60 because of the size of the box. How about $105 shipped. I am willing to eat 50% of the shipping to move the windscreen which is $30 plus $75 for the screen and wind deflector. azokie.
  5. 1971westy

1971westy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I can do that. U want me to paypal to the email address in the ad i assume?
  6. azokie

azokie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sorry for the delay. Been a busy day. My PayPal address is: JLWILSON42@COX.NET
    Because I am discounting half the shipping, I would appreciate sending funds Friends and Family or if you want to use regular PayPal and have the Buyer insurance, please pay $109. The additional $4 is the fee PP will charge me on this transaction if not friends & Family.
    I will ship UPS. I will need your shipping address for UPS delivery as well as UPS notification info for your telephone and e mail.
    azokie
  7. azokie

azokie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Last I heard from you was Friday, May 21 when you agreed to price and asked for my PP account. I responded Sat, May 22 per above. I have yet to hear from you either for payment or any other communication. I now have a second buyer (Triumph site) and have told that buyer that I have a buyer and I am waiting on payment. I told the second buyer that I was waiting until 6 PM CDT, May 24, 2021 to hear from you before turning the item to the second buyer. Let me know by tomorrow, May 24, 2021 by 6 PM CDT your intentions to purchase or not purchase. azokie.
  8. 1971westy

1971westy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey, sorry had a busy day yesterday. It looks like i sent u a response Saturday not Friday. Ill send paypal and shipping address now.
  9. 1971westy

1971westy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Paypal sent
  10. azokie

azokie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Funds received and have your address from PayPal. I should be able to get the box to UPS this coming Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I will send you tracking info via Adv Rider (here). Thanks. Azokie
  11. azokie

azokie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Shipping info: UPS #1Z730X310303019223
    Expected Delivery,May 28, 2021
    Note. Box includes MRA X Creen with hex tool wrapped with blue tape around support.

Thanks azokie