Lynchburg, VA (and outlying areas, Forest, Evington, Madison Heights, etc)

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by Mava, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Dirtleg

Dirtleg Did you even check my ad in the Fleece Market? Supporter

Oddometer:
    Okay I'm going to do the ride out to the campout tomorrow. But I can't stay. @shinyribs you want to ride out and back?

Dirt they say? They're going to love the whizzler. Course @Glenn247 you being on a Rally we can slow them down a bit. Maybe. Not ridden with Pat. Nates rides were always quick.
  2. goosecreek

goosecreek A day late and a dollar short. Supporter

Oddometer:
    Have fun be safe and take pictures of anyone napping :lol3
    Dirtleg likes this.
  3. Glenn247

Glenn247 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    @Dirtleg Did you ride out there? I had a last-minute family obligation that prevented me from rolling out as planned so I missed that Frontline event and the Shenandoah 500 this year....first world problems...

Still have a Friday pass for Overland Expo East unspoken for. I plan to roll out from the Sheetz on 130 in Mad Hts Friday morning if anyone is interested...these passes are expensive but I'll admit I got a military discount...no cost to you other than gas of course
    Dirtleg likes this.
  4. Dirtleg

Dirtleg Did you even check my ad in the Fleece Market? Supporter

Oddometer:
    No I did not. Was prepped to go but just had too many things going on.

Appreciate the invite for Friday but I've already had to turn down another trip next weekend due to scheduling.

Going to be in Moab the following weekend so all is not lost.
    goosecreek likes this.
  5. Glenn247

Oddometer:
    Lotta scheduling conflicts..

I forgot, I have tickets for the GNCC race near Beckley, WV this coming weekend...only 3 hours from Lynchburg...

I don't know if I can swing it and the expo, unless I leave the expo Saturday afternoon, which is possible.

Whether I go or not, I have 3 tickets for the GNCC at Summit Bechtel Reserve, WV; this one: https://gnccracing.com/event/rd-12-summit-bechtel
    Dirtleg likes this.
  6. Glenn247

Oddometer:
    Here we go again with another offer....

Anyone interested in riding out to the BMW/Triumph/Ducati Dealer in Salem for their Octoberfest event this Saturday.

Free breakfast, all-day donuts, free lunch, prizes, and swap meet. I'm planning to roll out in the morning from the Sheetz on 130. If interested, I can forward you the email with details
  7. goosecreek

goosecreek A day late and a dollar short. Supporter

Oddometer:
    I will most likely be working the morning but may be out after lunch.
    Glenn247 likes this.