MABDR 2021 north to south

Discussion in 'Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carp' started by Skidfleash, Jan 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Skidfleash

Skidfleash Between the Ditches

Oddometer:
    Looking for inmates for an early spring ride down the MABDR. I'm planning on being packed and ready to go early March as soon as a weather window looks favorable. At the end of the MABDR I plan to jump over to the SmokeyMTN1000 loop to Tellico Plains . I have my Garmin Zumo xt loaded with so many tracks it crazy, hoping to hit some of the best. Full camp gear but will hotel as much as possible when necessary. Ill be riding my 2015 Honda CRF 250L. Its fully moded and I've done 2500Miles camping the northeast the last 2 years. Love the little bike.
    AwDang likes this.
  2. RickB1975

RickB1975 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hmm. I may be up for the SM1000. I'm in NC and have ridden the MABDR twice already. I was thinking of doing the SM 500 this year, but I could do the 1000 as well. I'd be on a WR250R.
  3. AwDang

AwDang Enabler

Oddometer:
    Might join ya for the trip to Tellico
  4. ExParrot

ExParrot Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm about 30 miles away from the North End of the MABDR. Looking to ride North to South sometime this year as far as a 2-3 days will take me. Looking to do the Twin Tiers ADV Route.
  5. algunn

algunn Adventuring in NJ

Oddometer:
    I've got a week off starting 3/27 and was considering MABDR north to south. I think it'll still be pretty cold and snowy at the north end. Only time will tell.