I had planned on doing parts of these trails in 2020. My plans are on hold until: The states along my route have enough PPE for all medical personnel and first responders. The states along my route have enough ventilators and ICU beds to cover the projected need. Food and paper supplies in stores return to stable and reliable if not "back to normal". The pandemic has peaked and more businesses, parks, etc., are open, and have been open long enough to show we aren't making a new, higher peak. None of the states along my route are under "stay at home" or "no non-essential travel" orders. It would be nice if a vaccine is available for medical staff, first responders, and those most vulnerable, but if the other criteria are met I wouldn't stop for just this.