1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

Mahindra buys Zuddap and has plans for BSA

Discussion in 'Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports' started by Mike Ryder, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Mike Ryder

Mike Ryder Kriegerkuh Supporter

Oddometer:
  2. Sock Monkey

Sock Monkey 99% bullshitter...the other 1% is just lies

Oddometer:
    While interesting, it's unclear to me the US or U.K. needs or even wants a heavy single cylinder road bike. Unlike European markets, we don't have a "Learner" license tier which this would be targeted at so most new riders here in the US go straight to 500-600cc twins/fours from the moment they get their endorsement.

I wish them well in their endeavor but I doubt they will see much success here in the US.......
  3. rudolf35

rudolf35 Warped & Twisted Mind

Oddometer:
    With the Jawa small cc bikes Sock Monkey is spot on. The BSA line would sell. A BSA old school scrambler updated with a real suspension would have my interest.
  4. Maxacceleration

Maxacceleration Off the grid

Oddometer:
    This, which is a Hornet and is a twin cylinder bike. Use a Kawi 650 Twin motor with minimal other changes. Left side shift, electric start... and roost.
    They say 2018? I say 2020 if ever. Is India the new China?
    [​IMG]

Make Triumph look old... again.
  5. Max Kool

Max Kool Xtankteam™

Oddometer:
    Lots of typos here lol

"Zündapp"