Man ....I"m out Of AMMO

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Ricardo Kuhn, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Ricardo Kuhn

Ricardo Kuhn a.k.a. Mr Rico Suave

Oddometer:
    Minneapolis (don't even ask how i end up here.
    Do to my lack of planning on one side.lack of founds..my machine shop lateness,and the Incredible sucsess of the ricky BARS,,
    I'm OUT of clamps at this moment(I still have a few to supply the current clients)..

I sold 100 sets of them in about 15 weeks,,for about 25 a month.including about 20 on two days last week do to Mr Flug posting
    way more than I ever spect and for sure I did not plan for it,,I became aware of the sittuation about 2 months ago,,but the shop that makes them is very full of work(only a few shops left around here,,only the really good ones still stand)so is going to take a little more time to finish them.

the promise me...to have them done by the 15 of july,,plus I will need a few more day to polishI I do this by hand my self to safe some money and to get them Ultra Nice) and anodize them..a will say by my birhtday the 23 they will be done..

I know this is like "Pulling the clutch on a step hill",,and I'm going to losee momentum,,but is just nothing I can do..:splat

sorry about this,,please be paccient,,if you are thinking about getting some ,,write me anyway ,,we can have the "diagnozis " on file and I will send them ASAP after I get them...

sorry again...I still have a lot to learn.