Masterbrewer's "Tour de Euro - 2016"

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by masterbrewer, Oct 12, 2016.

1. masterbrewer

masterbrewer TDMster

Oddometer:
    10 years ago I was welcomed into the amazing fraternity of friendly, helpful, cooperative, knowledgeable fellow TDMsters, carpe-tdm.net and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. [​IMG]

Little did they realize that I would turn into "That Mad Bastard from Down Under" who rides a TDM Off-road and drinks "Cold Beer" [​IMG]

To help celebrate the occasion, I received an extremely kind invitation from Sidey to come back for a ride sometime.
    His Quote was: "However, you'll need new tyres for what I have planned for you". [​IMG] ....... [​IMG]

The fast & furious "Tour de Europa 2016" was set: .... "Picos de Europa"; "The Pyrenees" and the "French & Italian Alps" here we come [​IMG]

There would be no prisoners taken for smokers or photographers. [​IMG]

............. it's all "Ride Baby! . . . Ride Baby! . . . Ride" on the most amazingly clean, smooth, uncambered, grippy, winding, fantastic roads I have ever ridden, relentlessly for corner after corner after corner after corner ........... until your hands, arms & elbows ache. [​IMG]

Oh! I included a slight detour via the UK Midlands, Welsh Highlands & The Wild Atlantic Way.

I was on [​IMG] .

My video report starts here:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    3legs likes this.