Maybe move to Flatistan

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by Mattbastard, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Sandspit

Sandspit Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    @beaterktm Solid crew you have there..you guys ride 5A? or Chevron Trails?
    @rokytnji - We got smart engineers that will keep sea level rise at bay, no worries, it will just be just expensive, in fact the Federal money to keep NJ, NY, FL etc. above sea level will actually indirectly come from you through Federal Tax revenue...So thanks in advance for your contribution to our cause of staying dry :D.
    BTW can I crash on your floor? Blacks bch and the left at Big Rock are my favorite breaks in La Jolla...Need to get out West again soon. You are living in my dream location.
  2. beaterktm

beaterktm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    No I usually just ride around my house or Croom. I think most of those guys ride dirt riders club. Private property and you pay a monthly fee.
  3. waybill

waybill wayward

Oddometer:
    If you like lefts hit up K39.5 just north of Ensenada, killer point break. Course there's probably a mansion up on the cliffs now, that was in 1965.
    Ginger Beard and beaterktm like this.
  4. rokytnji

rokytnji Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Anybody can hang out on my cot in the shop.
    When I am home.
    Just PM me here.

I'm pretty pragmatic when it comes to settling down. My boys had no inner city high school stress.
    So I guess. Al Gore and The current admin is full of crap. Plus scientists around the world.
    Whatever .
    KimPossible and Sandspit like this.
  5. motomike14

motomike14 Thumper Crusader Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thoughts and prayers
    Dr.Z likes this.
  6. motomike14

motomike14 Thumper Crusader Supporter

Oddometer:
    I know a few guys that do that...it’s $1000 a year, which if you’re riding every weekend or like some guys I know, train there twice a week over half the year, it’s worth it. Otherwise...eeeeeh.
  7. beaterktm

beaterktm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yea I’d like to pick up a YZ250 and do some racing. Get on dirtriders club. But Iam so busy with my sons bmx. He went number one in Florida. It’s like running every FTR race the whole season gets crazy.

IMG_0487.jpg