Per request I've updated this post to provide links to all the past builds. https://advrider.com/f/threads/1968-triumph-street-tracker.1159194/ https://advrider.com/f/threads/1968-royal-enfield-interceptor-barn-find.1171717/ https://advrider.com/f/threads/1967-bridgestone-350-gtr.1340274/ https://advrider.com/f/threads/honda-mini-hk1-4-speed.1266590/ https://advrider.com/f/threads/triple-fun.1279502/ https://advrider.com/f/threads/1975-kawasaki-z1b.1292671/ https://advrider.com/f/threads/vintage-kawasaki-f11-budget-ditch-banger.1256777/ https://advrider.com/f/threads/1976-yamaha-rd400-custom.1365454/ Link to 1970 Honda SL450 in this thread https://advrider.com/f/threads/meanwhile-back-in-the-shop-alaska.1406578/page-21 Link to 1973 Champion framed Yamaha 250 https://advrider.com/f/threads/meanwhile-back-in-the-shop-alaska.1406578/page-119 Link to Model 86 Bultaco Pursang MK5 https://advrider.com/f/threads/meanwhile-back-in-the-shop-alaska.1406578/page-242 Some zinc plating discussions are on the Royal Enfield Interceptor thread pages 8-11. https://advrider.com/f/threads/1968-royal-enfield-interceptor-barn-find.1171717/page-8 Had a fantastic summer up here in Alaska with some of the best weather ever. It was epic. Now fall is here and so is the rain. It's a good time to start getting caught up on things before the snow flies in about six weeks. I did get some shop time in over the last few months and thought I'd post up from where we left off in the RD400 thread: https://advrider.com/f/threads/1976-yamaha-rd400-custom.1365454/page-55 The RD build was complete and the jetting was dialed in. It runs excellent and stops on a dime. Got to ride it a lot this summer. Then another free bike showed up, a basket case 1993 RM125. Here's a quick recap. The frame had been powder coated so the chassis could start going back together once all the pieces were cleaned up and gone through. The engine on the other hand was pretty much destroyed. The crank needed a rebuild, the cylinder was trashed, and so was the crankcase. Donor parts were found and ordered. The chassis was assembled while waiting for engine parts to arrive. The forks and linkage were gone through and it started going back together. Some cool new graphics were added along with a new seat cover to get this old bike looking good again. The FMF pipe was in good shape and got cherma-chromed. So that's pretty much where we left off other than the new arrival you can see in the picture. A 1970 Suzuki T-250 II Hustler. The RM engine build is up next.