1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found Medium Arai XD4 or Shoei Hornet X2

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Spooler, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Spooler

Spooler Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I’m looking for a used, but good condition XD4 or Hornet X2, size medium. I’ve had both helmets before and love both, I do have a slight preference for the Arai. I’d like to keep the price around $400, as I have bought several new helmets recently and this one would only see occasional use.

Colors I’d consider: the only solid I’m interested in is white. For other designs I’d have to see them, but no hi viz, no orange or other colors strongly associated with any particular manufacturer. No matte/flat finishes.
  2. TooWhiteMan

TooWhiteMan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    If Nexx gets their production of helmets back on line, I'll sell you mine (white XD4) for $300 plus shipping. It's 2.5ish years old. I keep an eye on Chromeburner, and am on their "notify" list for the helmet I want. Will advise.
    vrenlos and Spooler like this.
  3. Spooler

Spooler Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Let me know. I’ve got a helmet from Chromeburner that has been sitting in customs in NY since February... USPS insists it isn’t lost, we’ll see if it ever turns up.
  4. TooWhiteMan

TooWhiteMan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    it's a figment. Best luck.
  5. Applecrate

Applecrate Smell It First

Oddometer:
    I've got a Shoei Hornet X2. Here's a few pictures. If you're interested PM me.

image5.jpeg image1.jpeg image7.jpeg image4.jpeg
    rroger likes this.