For sale Meticulous Smokey Mtn Home with 1032 sq ft Garage+Man Cave

Discussion in 'Other' started by Deans BMW, May 15, 2019.

1. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Forgot to put the price in yesterday, but it was in the Zillow link

WOOPS...... $449,900.00, not $499,900.00 as previously mistakenly posted
    2 3/4 acres. House 2450 Sq Ft, Garage 1024 Sq Ft, Man Cave/Guest House above garage 576 Sq Ft.

[​IMG]

Concrete paved loop driveway, all paved roads in the gated neighborhood. City water, City sewer, mail delivery to the house, garbage pick up twice a week, very hi speed internet to the house and Man Cave. 30 miles north to Cherohola Skyway and the tail of the dragon, 40 or so miles south to Two Wheels of Suches. Unbelievable roads in all directions to include fabulous paved twisties, unlimited dual sport and single track in all directions. No state income taxes, low property taxes, $24.00 yearly Motorcycle plates and $27 yearly car and pick up plate fee. When we moved here from Arizona where my Tundra was $500.00 per year and re registered 6 vehicles with Tennessee Titles and new Tn. plates the TOTAL cost was just over $200.00.

[​IMG]

1024 Sq Ft w/ 10 ft celings, 100 Amp 220 Volt service, insulated (2x6 studs) heated with 165 PSI air plumbed thru out with 1/2 bath Garage. 12x32' overhang on garage left with 2 20 Amp GFI outlets lots of lights and now a ceiling fan.

Upstair Man Cave/Guest House

Cable and WiFi

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Full Bathroom
    [​IMG]
    Kitchenette
    [​IMG]

House

3 bedrooms plus office 2 1/2 bathrooms, 5 total House plus Garage :D. Granit counter tops Kitchen and House Bathrooms, Solid wood Hickory Cabinetry throughout House. Stainless Kitchen with Gas Stove. Dual Fuel Heat Pump. Lots of windows.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lots more pictures and info. PM me for more details

Address: 129 Wren Ct. Copperhill, Tn 37317. Look on Zillow for more info. MLS#286020

Thanks
  2. Delta61

Delta61 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just wondering, what are the yearly property taxes?
  3. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Our yearly property taxes are something like $1500.00 to $1600.00. That includes Garbage pick up twice a week and the Life Fight Helicopter service.

Our highest electric bill has been about $200.00

The garage has its own 40 Gallon water Heater. The Man Cave above the Garage has a 18,000 BTU mini split that keeps it warm all winter and cool all summer as that is where I take my afternoon naps on the 8' Couch......Stays BTW.
    Uke, OU812, slime and 2 others like this.
  4. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Some more Pics.

[​IMG]
    Here you can see the half Bath in the Garage and pull down Air Hose. The door in the left back leads to the 4' wide stair way to the Man Cave upstairs.

[​IMG]

Some of the local Side by Side 100's of miles of Forest and Fire Roads.

[​IMG]

The Back Porch now has Ceiling Fans.

[​IMG]

Finished walk out Basement in the House.

[​IMG]

Down stair Guest Bed Room.

[​IMG]

Down Stair full Bathroom.

[​IMG]
    Uke, ccmickelson, Biff's R and 9 others like this.
  5. Texas T

Texas T Adventurer

Oddometer:
    To anyone that's read this far... My wife and I spent two nights over the garage with Dean as our host. I can assure you that the house/garage/property/area is all that he says it is and more. Great motorcycle roads in the area, and the house would be a great home base.

That's my Wing in the garage and my wife is gazing out over the property, probably looking for the deer we were watching the first night.

Attached Files:

Uke, Biff's R, OU812 and 4 others like this.
  6. clammer14

clammer14 Itinerant Boondoggler Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm interested, very nice place...
    Is the asking price $499,900 or $449,900...?
  7. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Woops its $449,900.00, sorry about that.

I'll be glad to talk to you on the phone if any questions. PM me for the number.
  8. FormerOilhead

FormerOilhead Old Fart

Oddometer:
    Are you selling furnished or unfurnished?
  9. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Mostly furnished.

Heading back west, Arizona or New Mexico
    Gillus likes this.
  10. STANIMAL

STANIMAL SUPPORT THE SECOND Supporter

Oddometer:
    G2G Racing likes this.
  11. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Actually it was very surprising to my Wife and I that the Humidity here is not bad at all, nothing like the Humidity in Atlanta. I think it is because the elevation here is about 1,800 ft above sea level. Even lower than the Humidity in Chattanooga or Cleveland. The temp highs in the summer are typically in the hi 80's.
  12. jeffmackvision

jeffmackvision Boob man Supporter

Oddometer:
    May we stop by and see the home? Wife and i house shopping in NC the week of the 26th. Would love to put our eyes on it Even if it’s a drive by.
    Thanks
    Jmack
  13. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Would love to have you stop buy, spend as much time here as you like. We will be glad to show you around. I'll PM you my cell#. Coffee or what ever. I'll show you some of the close by fantastic motorcycling. Heading to Two Wheels of Suches for breakfast this morning.
  14. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Jeff, its only a 90 mile ride/drive to Ducktown, Tn
  15. jeffmackvision

Oddometer:
    Thanks I’ll be in touch when our schedule becomes firm.

I’m on those road all the time. Been riding that area for years. Motorcycle Mecca!

Take care
    J
  16. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Thanks every one for the great comments. Starting to get some very interested lookers. Don't hesitate to PM us for a look see for a great place in the heart of South Eastern Kayaking, Motorcycling, hiking and so much more in a great place to live. Pictures don't do it justice.

PM me for our E Mail addy or Cell phone #. We don't do text, still use an old fashion Flip Phone.
  17. GR8ADV

GR8ADV Safety Second!

Oddometer:
    Stunning house. Thanks for sharing. Do you guys have flying bugs there. I hate bugs...
  18. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Thanks.

Believe it or not, but there are virtually no bugs at the house. We sit outside on the deck all the time. BTW there are now ceiling fans on the deck. Down at the pond there some flying bugs. There is no traffic down the street in front of our place other than the Mail Man.

We think that is because the pond is full of fish and my Wife and I keep all the under brush eliminated from our property. The entire 2.75 acres has a nice pine needle blanket, thus eliminating 99% of all weeds and underbrush, thus no flying bugs.

[​IMG]

We also have a nice sitting area under the overhang beside the garage. Now also has a ceiling fan.

[​IMG]

Here you can see last fall from across the pond how all the under brush is kept cleared with the Pine Needle covering. The Pine Needle blanket is natural as they fall from the trees. Once the under growth is cleared, it stays clear. When we first moved there, you could not see beyond the driveway. I spent several months with my chain saw and string trimmer clearing it out, hauled away to the local Green Dump 38 packed above the cab of my long bed Tundra loads of small diameter Pine trees and under growth. Now keeping it that way is a piece of Cake.

[​IMG]

Snug as a Bug messing with the current bikes last winter. Pellet stove humming away. Nice and warm. :thumb

[​IMG]
    Uke, Biff's R, Jazz62 and 1 other person like this.
  19. jeffmackvision

Oddometer:
    Still working on making it up. But forgotten
    August West likes this.
  20. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Looking forward to seeing you Jeff.
    OU812 likes this.