Mexico Topographic Map-E32 ideal for OFF-ROAD / GARMIN

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Omarin, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Omarin

Omarin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi LaOutbackTrail I just checked the specs on the street pilot 2720 and it says it does not have a card slot but it says it has internal memory so that means it can work with the map E32, Garmin V is also compatible.

regards

Omar Ortiz
  2. LaOutbackTrail

LaOutbackTrail Certified Smartass

Oddometer:
    Great. I'll be purchasing soon!

We used your maps in the Nuevo Leon state. Very detailed, although a few "trails" were roads and "roads" were trails. Irrelevant because of the bikes we were on. We only had one case of "its not there." The GPS showed us going through a small town NE of Cienga del Toro on a trail... went through the town, and we kept asking around, but it was only a footpath through a narrow crevice in the mountain...:lol3

Oh well, nothing is perfect, but the maps were great!

My friend has the maps already now I want them.
  3. Omarin

Omarin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    excelent my friend.
  4. Omarin

Omarin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    To all of our friends from ADVRIDER CARTOGRAFIA GPS is pleased to announce that for all the month of June 2009 we will have a special price on the map E32.

15% discount

best regards

Omar Ortiz
    Director
    CARTOGRAFIA GPS
    http://www.cartografiagps.com/mape32/index.htm
  5. Omarin

Omarin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    these are some screenshots of how the map looks in the Oregon, Colorado, Dakota, gpsmap 62, gpsmap 78

[​IMG]

* only these models support the relief shading

regards

Omar Ortiz
  6. buyarbi

buyarbi Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I just ordered the map . I AM LEAVING IN 3 DAYS FOR 3 MONTH TRIP. Nothing like waiting to the last minute. I got tired of trying to download free maps. Not the computer lierate person . I will log on and tell you out there what I think.
    Bill
  7. eakins

eakins Butler Maps

Oddometer:
    omarin,
    alot of your website links are dead ends. looks like you changed your website structure but you really need to edit your post to reflect it. dead links are not professional.

bill

here's his main page:
    http://www.cartografiagps.com/mape32/index.htm
  8. Omarin

Omarin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank you very Much eakins you are right we redisigned the web site and the structure changed, I just fixed the links, thanks again.

regard

Omar Ortiz
  9. NMTrailboss

NMTrailboss Team Dead End

Oddometer:
    Reviving an old thread to say Thanks! to Omar and his team at Cartografia for the great maps sets! I just ordered the 2015 version of the E32 maps and was very impressed with the detail and accuracy. Thanks for the great service and quality product! :thumb
  10. BuffHunter

BuffHunter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Has anybody figured out how to do manual routes and get them into a Garmin Zumo 650?

I can get the map into the device, but not only does auto-routing not work (as advertized), I canot get manual routes to work, either.

Any help appreciated.
  11. Omarin

Omarin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    hi map E32 does no have autoroute, has pre draw off road routes as a part of the map, there are in a different color...only need to follow them visually...we can help you to solve you inquiries send us an email info@cartografiagps.com
  12. BuffHunter

BuffHunter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks, Omar
  13. JRod152

JRod152 will work for tires

Oddometer:
    FWIW-

I just returned from my first trip to Baja. I rode 2-up with my wife mostly on road to Cabo, then solo offroad back to the border.

My Garmin Montana was loaded with both the E32 and Garmin topos (Bicimaps).

This map combo proved very effective for the trip. The E32 maps showed a lot of detail. I was never on a road that was not noted, and I tried to find them. I was very impressed. Without the E32 maps, the offroad travel would have been much more difficult. Another in my group had only the Garmin/Bicimaps topos and he would have struggled if alone.

I would highly recommend these maps to a Mexico traveler, especially if you are new to the area.

Cheers, Omar!