Mid-Atlantic Dual-Sport riding opportunities

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by EarlElliott, Mar 29, 2021.

1. R65_Steve

R65_Steve Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm still new to off road riding and have been advised to not do it alone any more, so would be up for getting together with some local NoVa folks for some clowning around on the forest roads around Harrisonburg, or Taskers, or whatever. I ride pretty conservatively, not a huge fan of the tight stuff that like you'd ride a mountain bike, but have done it with varying success. If you're still subbed to this thread, drop me a line and maybe we can put something together.
  2. splyn

splyn Conform and Obey

Oddometer:
    I just found this thread. have had my KTM 350 for a couple years now, but have been riding mostly farm land with some occasional trails at a friends place. I tried Tasker's and not only was it rocky, but showed how out of shape i was. If anyone is up for some excursions, let me know. i am just south of Germantown, MD.
  3. dcprez

dcprez Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yeah, tasker's atv trails beat me up pretty good. We've been cruising around Green Ridge and Michaux forests. Haven't found anything yet around Germantown. If you find something fun, please share :)
  4. splyn

splyn Conform and Obey

Oddometer:
    yeah, nothing really around here except private land. i havent had a chance to try Michaux or Green Ridge yet. ive been eying some of the national forrest in VA/WV as well...