Midway, Utah Guzzi Get Together, Sept 9-12th.

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Utrider1, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Utrider1

Utrider1 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Please join us in beautiful Midway, Utah for a gathering of Guzzi enthusiasts! All are welcome and encouraged to come by and say hi.

The wonderful Zermatt resort in Midway will be hosting the gathering again and rooms can be reserved there, by calling the resort and requesting the Guzzi Get Together rate.

If you would like to camp, you can reserve a tent spot in the Pine Creek campground, Oak Hollow loop. I would suggest spots 88-96 to get everyone together and be near a restroom and shower.
    Here's a link for the camping spots:
    https://utahstateparks.reserveameri...Details.do?contractCode=UT&parkId=342921#sr_a

If you have questions please put them up in the thread or PM me.

Ciao!
  2. Mak10

Mak10 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Anybody? I’m going to try and make this.
  3. UT R1150R

UT R1150R Long timer

Oddometer:
    Midway is a great place for an event like this.

Be sure to take the road from Soldier Hollow towards Cascade Springs and then to the Alpine Loop. Once on the Alpine Loop, you can head left to go down to Sundance or right towards American Fork Canyon.

Another option is to take the road over to Brighton (I forget the name of it).

- a guy from the SLC area who’s been riding in and around the wasatch mountains since high school.
  4. BigJohnBundy

BigJohnBundy Hav-A-Tampa

Oddometer:
    Guardsman Pass. I think it may even be paved now. It was much more fun as a dirt road.