Mk2 Tobinator Now Available

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Tobers, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Tobers

Tobers Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    After some excellent feedback from the "early adopters", I've modified the Tobinator design to enable even more screen adjustment.

The rear component is now slotted rather than having a single bolt-hole. As a result, the screen can now be tilted further back than before. This makes a real difference and reduces any remaining buffeting even further.

Here's a piccy:
    [​IMG]

I've updated my web site to show the difference, and included a number of new more detailed pictures. Its here: http://www.geocities.com/tobers2000/TobersR1150GSSite.html

Here's what's in the kit:
    [​IMG]

Also, if you've got a Mk1 Tobinator, you can quite easily enable more tilt on your screen by drilling a couple of additional holes in your rear Tobinator component. See the bottom of the home page on the web site for more info.

Lastly, I'm having a small number of black anodised ones made up - anyone interested? Might be a few $ more than the normal ones as it's v.expensive to get them done in small quantities. Email me at tobers2000@yahoo.co.uk.

Lastly lastly, I can take payments in Euro€ now thanks to the magic of PayPal.

Cheers

Tobers.